3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20 02:35 pm

Please help (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good afternoon.
Steering wheel logitech g27
can't configure. Set up on youtube and this problem now.
The food, throw it in neutral and immediately the speed drops as quickly as possible. And before such was not. When throwing it in neutral the speed gradually decreased, as in real life. I help with the advice how do I configure it.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Auld 24.01.20

NikronomikoN
http://www.simracing.su/518-primenenie-utilityi-logitech-profiler.html

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

Auld
Thank you, this is specifically to ETS2?

A
Auld 24.01.20

NikronomikoN
To any games and ETS2, ATS, F1, whatever your heart desires . Everything is written there .

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 24.01.20

You need to look in your device's settings. Where the axis of the brake move the slider so that there were no yellow stripes.

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

Auld
Thanks, but I exactly need the speed so dramatically fell.

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

Alexander Dushkin
in the game menu ?

A

NikronomikoN
Yes . The settings of the device.

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

Alexander Dushkin
not found, but thanks for the feedback

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

Alexander Dushkin
Thank you very much ) helped)

W
WoodyyZa 24.01.20

Hello, the problem is this: put the mod on the car, similar to the version of the game, I go to the game profile, everything is fine, but as soon as I go to the dealership immediately crashes. help

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

one more question:
Help please
when turning off the engine of the truck, the steering wheel became very hard, now such is not present
then disappeared in General vibration on the steering wheel when passing through the rails, shocks and Parking.
Thank you

A

Well, at the expense of hard steering when the motor is off , off HOUR hydro steering estessno it tight ))))))))))))

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

Alexander Dushkin
how to re-enable ?)

A

NikronomikoN
What you're kidding me ! You must have problems with the steering wheel.

N
NikronomikoN 24.01.20

Alexander Dushkin
I'm not buying, I just trusted)
No problem , in other games it vibrates on it after setting up from YouTube , he's a stitch to do that, and in the settings , what you can see ?

A
Alerted_Coffee 24.01.20

guys, I have this problem, game crashes when I turn on the vibration feedback in the device settings (in the game). what to do? who faced such problem prompt what to do please

D
Dnepr UA 24.01.20

Hello! Please tell me,playing Euro Truck Simulator 2(STEAM) and I need to reinstall the system.What you need to do that-after installing the game not to start from scratch? a company that is already healthy. Thanks in advance!

L
Lodurr 24.01.20

Dnepr UA
In the documents there is a folder Euro Truck Simulator 2, save it somewhere. Full. Install the game then, back there let down.

D
Dnepr UA 24.01.20

Lodurr
Thank you!

P
Provinat 24.01.20

Good evening all!
The load 160 ton.
Which values to enshrine in the chassis of the 6x4,that would not be shaking the truck.
kerb_weight[0]: 5414.1
kerb_weight[1]: 1848.1
kerb_weight[2]: 1896.1
For earlier grateful.