3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 24.01.20 02:36 pm

If you have not played in the previous part... (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I would like to see the series, but the time and desire to make up for the previous nine games alas no. How loyal are the Origins to new players in terms of storytelling?
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
temabel 24.01.20

Certainly better than the first,but the last part left at all there,I'd say Assassin's is not the same!So you can play with Assassin's Creed: Origins (this is my personal opinion)

S
Sorento NSK 24.01.20

but in order to feel the difference in games and to choose the best one (s), still need to play

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

choa
specifically the Origins, almost unrelated to the previous parts of the series, there are references to minimum and then only in real time when I run out of animus. For this, start quietly with Origins, but she is even in terms of gameplay, a completely different game.

A
Apokalipsis113 24.01.20

choa
Part 2 ought to play still. Of the entire series she is the best.
Origin has a strong connection with the previous installments.

s
saa0891 24.01.20

With Origin I certainly would not recommend it to start,the most dull and shitty part of the series (the only one there who did their job efficiently,so that artists and designers because the picture in the game is really cool) which is not worth even download in the form of repak,on good best course to start with first.

M
Marat Akbaev 24.01.20

choa
you can of course start with the first part, but then you feel sad

i
insel260 24.01.20

choa
For reference - of course with the first part. Who gets to know the latest?
saa0891
And can you specify what Origins the most depressing and shitty part of the series?

k
kirborisich 24.01.20

choa
Assassi's Creed real assassin.
Assassi's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revel is a great continuation and full disclosure of the characters of Ezio and Desmond.
Assassi's Creed 3 - the story of Conor and complete the story of Desmond, and probably the series.
Assassi's Creed Blag Flag rogue good parts, but little about the assassins, but with a great naval battles that last well leads to the fifth part.
Assassi's Creed unity is an attempt to get back to basics. For me, one of the best in the series.
Assassi's Creed Syndicate care from the beginning. For me, one of the worst.
Assassi's Creed Origins - not Assassi's Creed. This is something else. Good game, beautiful, but not assassin.
Assassi's Creed Odyssey - Odyssey is just no Assassi's Creed.

So if you want to get acquainted with the worlds of the assassins start with the first part. In origins you will learn nothing.

s
saa0891 24.01.20

insel260 wrote:
And can you specify what Origins the most depressing and shitty part of the series?
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_origins/krasivaya_pustyshka-290230/

c
choa 24.01.20

saa0891
read blog and testimonials. There is almost no one goes through something like:
- The origins of shit, that's Flag it!
- Flag shit, that unity is the topic!
- both the speaker above the shit, because the Origins of this topic
- don't listen to students, Asasin already after the first part of the shit
- COUNTRY ROADS !!!

continue around in this format )

Wait - not until you see, do not understand. As to the plot, I realized each piece tells its local story is not particularly interfering with the other parts in addition to events happening in our time.

Thank you all. Went yupley download...

s
saa0891 24.01.20

choa wrote:
Flag shit
Black flag can be considered a shit just for a broken head,Yes it is in fact not about the Assassins and about Peart and pirate setting (although if you judge it from the point of view of a pirate setting, it is made shedevralno,ranging from pirate songs to specific commands when controlling the ship),and this is the only drawback to which you can complain in terms of gameplay and various chips is a great and very diverse game,naval battles and everything connected with them is all top class,and in comparison with the same Origin is a masterpiece,Yes, there are even executing the missions themselves more interesting because each mission has an extra condition,it is not necessary to do,but fulfilling these conditions, the missions become more interesting and complex.But if you really want to see how is the series you have to start with the first part,there is lamp atmosphere exactly Assassins,the fight which at the time was revolutionary with it without any prompting,you need to clearly see the moment when to counterattack,filing the ends themselves are also quite interesting.

i
insel260 24.01.20

saa0891
ahah, okay okay. Prohozhdenie from YouTube... I can with 100% certainty say you personally in this game is not played. Max was the first couple of missions.

All that you described in your blog - crap.
I'm not going to pay attention to whining about the Exodus in previous parts of the costumes in General, no effect was given, and they began to give, so once all - XIS not like it..
I about another, quote.
One of the huge disadvantages it killed the stealth mechanics
first now there's not even sticking to the surfaces
Seriously? Actually there are implemented well.
grabs from the corner
Really? That does not give tips - hide behind the corner to kill the enemy - does not mean that hidden grippers out of the corner there!!!
NPCs are firing very fast
So damn, hide should be able to, and do not run around with a bare ass in front of the enemy!
hide something special where
Grass, barrels, hay, carts, houses, people, sand... a Little? Seriously?
Again, no prostitutes which could distract guards,mercenaries who could fight,etc., I'm not talking about call assassins,in General, everything that was in previous parts.
Well with this and we had to ncinnati only paraphrase - it is easier to play, everything is done for you companions, and our job was to finish off the enemy. Now have to shed blood, and to seek shelter.
there is not a single mission where I had to follow a target that you hadn't noticed
This once again proves that in this game you have not played.
Dull level design also negates the whole parkour
That's dumb.
In General, the mission in Origine it's just awful,a ton of monotonous,repetitive missions,no mission where it is impossible to raise the alarm,not one where we would have to follow discreetly behind the goal, etc.
The complexity of a nightmare does it mean anything? Although, if you're on easy and couldn't pass the first Chapter that much of a nightmare to say...
About the repeatability of the missions - as in the previous parts was the variety?
and since it happens in Egypt,it was possible to come up with so many interesting things in this setting,just a sea of possibilities
Battle with the gods - is not remembered? The job with the ghosts in the desert - not memorable? The job of the hunter, where you play the role of green helping animals is not remembered? Hunting for found, also not remembered? And much more...
Admit it, you're not playing this game!
A huge empty map
With hundreds of different jobs, with many places with treasure, with garrisons full of angry guards and just a bunch of randomly occurring events... Just an empty map, yeah...

Summing up - you have not played this game for more than an hour. Probably just got enough of the hater on YouTube or not pulled the computer, and you decided to terrorize the game for it.
You do not understand the mechanics and gameplay of the game, if you played on the lowest difficulty, because for you everything was primitive. But complex - you have fired and killed because you got bombed and you're hosed game mud.

A fan of Black flag? Well and recommend it, but there is no need to throw a good game mud, really not understanding it.

i
insex 24.01.20

Also did not play in any part of the Assassin, getting acquainted with the series from the very beginning and the game is frankly much, now think if you have the time try and other parts.