3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
erndevil666 19.09.19 08:25 am

Bugs (Remember Me)

Guys here have this problem all was norms while 2 chapters are not reached((( They open when the fury begins to explain that it takes one minute to recharge. So during the explanation I all the stops and everything... Maybe there is a solution?
85 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dexter__Morgan 19.09.19

I have the same thing... Only on Chapter 3, hangs tightly on the roller and does not go further...

e
erndevil666 19.09.19

Dexter__Morgan
Tried to restart the mission or even chenit?

D
Dexter__Morgan 19.09.19

Of course, the hang-up was and 1 and Chapter 2 but the restart helped, and then doesn't want...

D
Dexter__Morgan 19.09.19

In General, disabled redundant sampling and antialiasing set to low and it worked, smoothing then brought back to high. like while works...

J
JohnnyMraz 19.09.19

People! I think it can already be considered a bug. The fight with Madame. The last spurt. The rebound. Click poke hand and then leg kick and action. On the character of Madame is falling and you want to zhmyakat Dodge\jump. Here the trouble. How much and fast I have not pressed bandied about is still there. Anyone knows a solution?

7Rain7 19.09.19

I just quickly pressed the space bar from the start of the fall after pressing E since heard that there are problems. I pull it off the first time.

D
Darzamat 19.09.19

JohnnyMraz,

I have the same crap. 10 times tried to pass this place((

A
Alhezeite 19.09.19

Anyone can share a save after the battle with Madame?

L
Lilit44 19.09.19

the game crashes when it starts the movie after the memoirs of Olga tell me what to do?

J
JohnnyMraz 19.09.19

7Rain7
Thanks for the advice but no. As I began to shake like epileptic effect is not given.

Aleх54RUS
I join the request. Share the preservation of Posiadamy.

T
TeslaX 19.09.19

bug 4 episode Nilin is on a flat place among the chambers of prisoners and crashes somewhere out of the blue and it all starts with a control point, how to fix?

T
TeslaX 19.09.19

fixed

e
erndevil666 19.09.19

Guys help I've tried everything I downloaded a different Repack, took place from the start, changed settings and still hangs there where the fury )))) AAAAAAAA CHO DO????

D
Dmitriy Rudenko 19.09.19

JohnnyMraz
Similar colouerd. Save save people!!! Will be very very very grateful.)

V
Valera Aratov 19.09.19

Damn people I have a bug in Chapter 1 when she climbs through the pipe to the top, up there should start the movie but it is not there it just jumps out and all nothing else happens

6363 19.09.19

Lilit44
file replace BIK_MR01_Outro.bik

r
remem 19.09.19

Six thousand three hundred sixty three

Dare I ask what file ? very detailed answer

R
Roman Niko21 19.09.19

and I have the memory perevalivaetsya after Madam, as if the mouse works, but it's not

M
Mircado 19.09.19

I'd say that. Right now I'm on the 4th Chapter. And I noticed a lot of bugs. But often found two:the texts leave or tutorial freezes,and dalsie scripts do not go.

J
JohnnyMraz 19.09.19

remem
This is not a bug. You're going just not true. You need to bring the standard of living of hands of the robot to 1\3 after a wait that you jump. After the jump, the arm gets stuck and you finish it.

Save me from Madame people! Save after the fight with her please.