3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 24.01.20 02:38 pm

Capture Etten (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

KILLED ALL THE ORCS, NOW CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER IN THE STORY
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anglerfish 24.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
TOO BAD, I HAD TO LEAVE ONE ALIVE AND HE WOULD TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT WHAT AN EVIL COMPANION IS COMING TO THEM, AND IT'S TIME TO GIVE UP. SAURON WOULD ALSO PILE UP, SURRENDERED, because HE has a CRACKER OVER, AND FOR a NEW no one left to SEND.

h
h-H-h 24.01.20

Eugene well, you're a beast))

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 24.01.20

x-X-x
yeah, a little overdone)))))) all the caps laid, only one was able to tame... and to attack the castle, we just need 5 or 4

R
RGC 24.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
Where such infa? Like how to attack the fortress you can at least solo. And 6 captains in the assault can only be taken upon reaching level 45

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 24.01.20

RGC
because I have realized and blocked when I get up, vydat text recruit captains to start the assault.. one recruited and others not find, as I have them all in this location killed... if anything, I was recruited, he was the story

k
klaus.maria 24.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
What's the problem, they're endless?!!! Just with fast moving pick calculation results or something like that, and there will be new captains appear and you will have waste!

P
Piligrim1996 24.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
There is a good option, will get into orcs, die, the captains themselves will be updated, while Talion oak gives.

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 24.01.20

Piligrim1996
thanks for the replies, I have a new game started... the benefit is not far away

P
Piligrim1996 24.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
always please)

a
aist16 24.01.20

I have a fortress Etten is another problem! I started capture started capture both key points, but not completed. For some reason, when you press 4, as written in the tooltip for point capture, I have worked - Incite the orcs. Now repeat this task can't, after pressing Ctrl and then Spacebar at the starting point of the task is an Endless loading! I already game reinstalled but with the same save, all the same. And for the first time started fine! What would you recommend?

S
Sergey Gorodilov22211 24.01.20

aist16
did?

a
aist16 24.01.20

Sergey Городилов22211
Yes, adjusted, of course. :-)

D
Delphis 24.01.20

by the way, if anyone wanted to buy but waiting for discounts, then the best time will be https://store.steampowered.com/sub/281112/

S
Sergey Gorodilov22211 24.01.20

aist16
and my problem

a
aist16 24.01.20

Sergey Городилов22211
I already do not remember the details, this game is built mainly on the scripts and they are not always clearly work on a PC different from the PC developer. Because of this, I couldn't kill some of the lava monster, the plot, the script did not work on that and finished the game...
Experiment, if you are using the trainer, turn off, etc.