3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xXxRIVARxXx 24.01.20 02:38 pm

About the patches on the server (Diablo 2)

I have in mind a suspicion that the server still works in the mode 1.12 a. This is evident by the drop of runes, drop things, and the complete lack of ability to reset skills/stats are provided for Blizzard'AMI with the release of patch v1.13a.
The server is really still running 1.12 and 1.13 and 1.14 support on the server Rubattle it's just a wrapper to the client, the players ran, by the way? Or am I mistaken and don't know something?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atziri 24.01.20

This mod server is written in the notebook with a clean sheet :D of these versions that you have listed none don't apply to him, all the innovations on drop loot and Persians players are forced to find themselves.

Z
Zitbastard 24.01.20

You're right people.

x
xXxRIVARxXx 24.01.20

What I am actually. It was the case, played on a completely different D2LOD server, played on 1.13 with... And I have to admit, there was made it sound like I played on the official server and sales statistics of the same SoJ'her in the corner of the game window, and reset skills/stats, and essences, falling order, and a drop was in order. Here everything is exactly the opposite, though with a 1.12 server and did not get out. 2-3 months ago, came back after a long break, 2 weeks of the game I pieces 6 SOJ'she sold those to people, and then no matter how much of farmil, cut - no I never saw. And runes are also much less likely to fall become worthwhile

v
victor_3000 24.01.20

Yes, there is 1.12(approximately) with modifications.

i
irknet 24.01.20

The Pro version can be read here.
xXxRIVARxXx wrote:
and sales statistics of the same SoJ'her in the corner of the game window
it is, you need to sell soj to a merchant to see it.

x
xXxRIVARxXx 24.01.20

A change is planned in the gameplay according to the recent patches Blizzard to meet one another? For example, drop the same rune with the release of 1.13 in the order raised in the trap... And even been rumors about the development of the 1.15 patch on the Blizzard forums themselves
https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Diablo_2_Patch_Notes_1.13 patchnot at 1.13
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20767568438 - leaked from Arreat Summit'and the screen on the theme of fresh gear in the new patch

m
minovalo 24.01.20

Only through the body. Perhaps your.

i
irknet 24.01.20

xXxRIVARxXx
Not planned. About the patch 1.15 is not known yet whether he is or not.