3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
950M3R 24.01.20 02:39 pm

If I finish the main quests, then it can pass Supplement? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

or first you pass the DOP
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Federal 24.01.20

Hi.Yes

R
Recruit_Main 24.01.20

Yes, if Geralt is not dead can

A
Aleksey Specnaz 24.01.20

Yes. Blood and wine and is designed to go after Suzette. The perfect end to the story of Geralt. A heart of stone can be used to pass.

u
usus 24.01.20

In any order

Z
ZlKrol 24.01.20

Yes, you can.

W
Widukind 24.01.20

950M3R
Additions came later in the game, then, they are additions. Is it about what does not speak?

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 24.01.20

even in the spread

k
koka-kola 24.01.20

and by the way I did not understand how to activate quests. completed the game. came additional quests. and to activate them can't. like if I'm not mistaken that was one quest where you can activate near the tavern 7 cats, they say, come up to the blackboard and there you can see and start the quest. I have so failed. seeing the writing on the wall and nothing

c
cheezette 24.01.20

koka-kola
check best list of quests, you may accidentally came to the Board and the addition began.

P
PIRAT69 24.01.20

koka-kola
So bad looking. Then see the tasks in the book They are blue and a Supplement. And there are restrictions on lvlu there. Like 15-or 20-level I don't remember.
Ayn: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dlc/hearts_of_stone/
Zwei: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dlc/blood_and_wine/

k
koka-kola 24.01.20

Badfox69
no in the book there. and I have a level 35 . the entire game took place.
(additional exactly should be. downloaded. at the beginning of the game when the splash screen at the bottom it says that additional kveta wine and blood and some were )

L
Lifariya 24.01.20

Supplements just better to go after sujecki, especially for Blood and Wine. Because they are focused on already heavily pumped Geralt.