3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eriori 24.01.20 02:40 pm

Questions on the company (Age of Wonders 3)

Actually there is a question whether in 2 mission to conclude a peace Treaty with the goblins to cross the border ?
24 Comments
Sort by:
b
bybJIuk 24.01.20

Not to kick it and have soyuznichki Orc.

L
Lunnyy Yastreb 24.01.20

And missions in each company, how much? At least approximately?

[
[X-EcUt] 24.01.20

Where to study strategic removal spell? The city does not end the curse spells terrible siege and dark Guild of thieves.

E
Eriori 24.01.20

[X-EcUt]
Click on the curse of the left button , and choose remove enchantments" or to dispel I do not remember exactly.

K
Kapitan Pozhar 24.01.20

[X-EcUt]
Before you know it randomly falls in the list of study, so as lucky.

Campaign: was the campaign of the elven court, 6 missions, formally, for the case of 8. Mission 3 through 6 huge, 4 missions were given the choice of which way to go, peace or destruction. This has changed the last two of the mission and the finale, too, is completely. The plot is simple but presented smartly, both endings are awesome, particularly well, because what did Merlin at the end of Shadow Magic (at the end of the world, the destruction he does not appear at all in any way, but it's"bad" ending) and the hint of a sequel.

s
sobr21 24.01.20

Tell me in the mission elves , the company behind the dwarves . there is a purpose hurry - 20 moves on her. What is it ? where to go ?marker nichrome is not showing.=((

L
Lunnyy Yastreb 24.01.20

is there a possibility to pass 2 missions for the elven Alliance not destroying all opponents? can run where we can and all? 30 the go find 2 of the elven city and there right probiraetsya Orc with a crowd of ogres and Reznikov on the Manticore makes a tight wall that they don't have and even if I did not think that much would be saved.

m
miha4406vk 24.01.20

damn, there is an effective remedy for the Shadow walkers (LVL 3, the resist to physical damage)? on my mission for the orcs, they just use hordes along with the succubus, dozens of direct and horseradish valnut. this is a pdts((

j
jsilverst 24.01.20

I wonder, is it just me right? In the last mission given by the wand of Merlin to grab Leon and
Caridas, but nothing happens, I kill them and of course lose. Maybe I did something wrong
do. Tell me.

S
Spiritarcher 24.01.20

jsilverst
To capture Leon and Sedaris need to deal damage only in melee leader which the staff of Merlin and to do so not in the throne city. If he sat down in the throne - that the city itself is not exciting. Say on ofsayte. Although I have a throne city, nothing came of it. So it is better to do it in any other place. And by the way, it will appear in the dungeon in three days. This is a bug. Promise to fix the patch.

j
jsilverst 24.01.20

Spiritarcher
I v.1.09-build:11085. Leon was captured, and Caritas gone anywhere he's gone, what do not know.
Quit would I hunt to see the final movie.

PS Saritas appeared in one of the cities. Took it right in the city.
Leon and Saidas after the capture appear in three days in the cave near the Suppressors.

P
ProBuro 24.01.20

Hello. I have this situation : in the service of Isabella I killed her by organizing an uprising in the city on the island with lava on the 122 course after that, its Empire collapsed ,I took all her cities , found the gnome , but the game does not end . Maybe there's some kind of dungeon or something ? or do I to start all over ?

a
aist16 24.01.20

Spiritarcher
Experts - strategists explain, please, more, I rarely play such games.
Then write: "to capture Leon and Sedaris, you need to deal damage only in melee with the leader, which the staff of Merlin, and to do it not in the throne city."
Which leader (Sandrin, Julia, Edward, Barmac, Nomic) should be this staff (rod) of Merlin, where and how can I get it? Where is seen the throne is a city or not?
I'm in some city, using Sandrin, only melee, no magic, defeated Leon, and I "Lose". I have 4 times try as well Sideroom.
Will have to probably uninstall the game without seeing the ending. :-((
And yet, I began EN masse to desert the army, probably because the gold reset (I missed this point, too much scribbling displayed надоедаетR30;)?

a
aist16 24.01.20

Bad text editor instead of dot writes R30.

a
aist16 24.01.20

Not knowing what to do, began to collect around the map bags with swag.
Found the wand of Merlin. Now do not understand who and how to equip?
Tried - handed rod already three leaders. In the property they have a scepter is, and how to arm the hero, don't understand. Clicking on the rod in property, it can be put back into the bag, to tell another hero, move to another cell in the property, but not in the cell weapons, it is not active. At the same time, some other weapons in that cell put can.
What is the secret who, when and how to equip this rod. Tried to beat Leon with only one Sandren with a rod in her belongings, Leon dies and I lose. Talk sense to somebody how to act?

a
aist16 24.01.20

In General, Saritas captivated with Sandren with the wand of Merlin in her belongings.
Equip her with a rod in the weapon slot I couldn't. Three days later, Saritas appeared in the prison in the dungeon.
Leon sat down in his throne city, and no matter how much I pressed "End turn", he sits back and arm. I'm tired of waiting, I fell for him in this city an army without a leader, pinched him, left him a couple of weakened units, and I gave up. Then Sandrin attacked him with a rod, handled its melee attack until it disappeared (go to prison). After that, as they say on ofsayte, the mission must be completed before the end of the battle. But, it didn't happened, the fight continued, and in the case of my victory, I will attribute the defeat for the murder of Leon. So I just turned myself in. Sangren went into oblivion, but, three days later, appeared delighted that Leon and Caridas caught. Went audio R11; video titles that all jobs are done to Win, and to Continue the campaign. But, no continuation there, open the same map, and when you click End turn, all audio R11; live again repeated.
Do not understand, can I have a Repack like this I love this math (v.1.09). This is my end of the 5th mission. Free read - in the first Campaign of the Commonwealth only 7 missions, and then another, the second Campaign of the Elven Court (8 missions).
Who played this game, write to, and what is your end game?

a
aist16 24.01.20

Moderators, please, remove R11 in the text editor on the website.

C
ChaTckiy 24.01.20

aist16
where do you lay the bag with the wand of Merlin? I have the same situation, you need the wand of Merlin, who the hell will know where he is!

s
sirEvader 24.01.20

What a piece of shit in the new Chronicles?..
Moreover, that can not trade with the races in terms of their artifacts, so even after defeating the last enemy, I can't his bag of artifacts to pick up. Stupid offers go to continue the campaign and does not collect things from bag of the killed enemy.
Of course, you can look in the bag, but things are out of being dragged to a panel of my characters.
:(
The General trend of games on the face - the farther, the worse. :(
If the way to get loot is still there, tell me, pliz.

A
AlexeyAbramchik 24.01.20

How to join army? To change units? Can the Garo to share artifacts?