3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
950M3R 24.01.20 02:40 pm

Eminem voiced? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in the Russian voice acting, almost all characters speak either very fast or very slow, the Polish voice acting the same problem? And in what voice to play better?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Krasilov 24.01.20

in the most recent patch less noticeable, and Yes, there was a peccadillo

s
saa0891 24.01.20

950M3R wrote:
And in what voice to play better?
Japanese voice acting you'll go.

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

950M3R
For starters, I want to sincerely congratulate you on your Internet connection! Well, about the topic, in English such problems is definitely not. In Polish, too, sort of, but original all the same is considered to be English. But everyone knows that the voice Kuznetsova top!

O
Olddrim 24.01.20

What's the difference? Not if you just want to change the speed, put in the language which are taught, and so believe you any go.

W
Widukind 24.01.20

Polish I liked. After all, how many would not say that"the original voice English - no Polish original. Because Sapkowski and the heads of cdprojekt - poles, and style of the game plays exactly the Slavic theme. Besides English Geralt calls the Roach word roach, something to get used quite impossible

a
attacking_beaver 24.01.20

no matter what anyone said about the voice acting Kuznetsova, but she is really good. Yes there is a lot of ad-libbing, not-Canon, but that is Geralt his voice to empathize, you get used to it. I have it stand in one place with the voice of commander Shepard in ispolnenii mark in the world of mass effect.

O
Oleg V 24.01.20

Russian language

M
Michael36 24.01.20