3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 24.01.20 02:44 pm

Help with the final boss 51-wow (!!!) level (Vampyr)

I heard that the game will adapt to your ability - if you play poorly, it will give enemies weaker, if it is good, it is better - but I never thought that this will include the final boss so much. I have a 43 level, the final boss 51 is greater than the maximum possible in the game. Her health is drained awfully slow, although I use a Hatchet and Axe Glue booth, which demolished a lot of health. People kind, help Council how drain of the boss, what kind of imbalance?
Spoiler
23 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 24.01.20

strength of character depends on drunk NPS and not from the style of the game.
Spoilersi I remember correctly

K
Koteyko Leopold 24.01.20

lookaway
Yes, no matter how the boss to defeat? ?

B
BatmanWayne221 24.01.20

Mike Farley Leopold
Cheat for immortality?

N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

Mike Farley Leopold
It's punishment, murderer ))

K
Koteyko Leopold 24.01.20

NightHawkreal
I didn't want to kill anyone. There is the whole area somehow died over time, I realized that you lose experience points and all began to drink, drank two, the third and fourth too, again someone behind me. I was just trying to catch people drinking until they died just like that.
BatmanWayne221
It is clear, but it is not fair and too easy. I would like to honestly win.

K
Kostya_Vong 24.01.20

1. Weapons have to improve to 4-5 level. Also it would be necessary firearms.
2. To collect Serum regeneration and blood abilities.
3. Remote magic attacks, and while there is ammo weapons. During melee attacks it is better to pump and use a barrier.

K
Kostya_Vong 24.01.20

Mike Farley Leopold
They should not was just to drink =) they Should be treated and areas to keep in order =) Jonathan, you're a doctor!

K
Koteyko Leopold 24.01.20

Kostya_Vong
1. Pumped.
2. Serum is, but after death they are not replenished.
3. The ammo is not replenished, already ended long ago. The barrier can significantly help with this boss?
Kostya_Vong
I was treated but the area itself then the whole died, without me, I didn't do anything, didn't kill anyone. So I after that began to drink, but still had all the other two district also died without my participation. All at once people die after pumping abilities and all, I don't know why, was healthy.

K
Kostya_Vong 24.01.20

Mike Farley Leopold
throw the patch =) I just did not bring to this, I will try to go) though I, too, took place with the murder and all, but the bosses were not as strong. Although I killed all in one night and before going to the boss)

K
Koteyko Leopold 24.01.20

Kostya_Vong
In a personal kin.

V
VsynC 24.01.20

Mike Farley Leopold
There is the essence of the battle is that when the BOS encourages small red HELLS , they can (Should) stun and drink , thereby to replenish your HP and blood )

PS I level was generally around 36-38 .

K
Koteyko Leopold 24.01.20

VsynC
Trying to drink, but have a maximum of two to drink (mostly one), but others merge a lot of health, but still this thing scarlet Queen thing.

K
Kostya_Vong 24.01.20

no red clone is not killed for blood... so enough...

K
Kostya_Vong 24.01.20

Mike Farley Leopold
Try to pass, then unsubscribe. And then with the cheat finally can not option to play. The game is simple.

A
Atlas057 24.01.20

Filled up quite easily. Level 31 I was a character. No one wasn't drinking. All weapons on level 5. Out of ammo in the shotgun, switched to two-handed club. Pumped mostly health with stamina, bites and treatment. Need to move constantly. The one two punch, running back and drinking minions.

K
Kostya_Vong 24.01.20

Atlas057
As strange as it may sound, but that LVL 51 boss that 35 I easily. One but just 51 more HP, but the damage seems the same deals.

S
Setesh 24.01.20

Don't know, I passed with flying colors, Dodge active rock and Ulta, get a lot of lacelock and blood, rock skill vosstanavlivaya health (long gone, I do not remember as is called). I even firearms are not used.

K
Koteyko Leopold 24.01.20

Kostya_Vong
Not, the damage is quite different. The health bar barely drained. I was not able to overpower him, downloaded a trainer for PG, switched on immortality, and then five minutes thrashed to drain all health. Too hell boss came out. In General, even without this boss, the game disappointed me, I expected so much more. The desire to re-take it in the future no.
Kostya_Vong
No, the game is not easy. Pass the boss and could not, cut cheats and overwhelmed, but it's not fair, don't think I mastered the game to the end.

K
Kostya_Vong 24.01.20

Mike Farley Leopold
I like Bild wrote in a PM =) Yes, and some described tactics... Do not work?

A
Atlas057 24.01.20

Kostya_Vong
My level 31 character was. The boss for the script 51. I mean is that the game is easy, even if no one to grasp. The main thing to choose the right tactic for a specific enemy and prepare for battle with the boss. And the author's theme, in the screenshot lechilki level 1 and the weapon is dangerous in my opinion. By the way. In the battle with the Queen you should always keep it in sight, otherwise zadolbali long-range attacks.