3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 24.01.20 02:46 pm

In memory of John McCain

Yuri Dude wrote:
In memory of John McCain
Seriously?

PS
The people in the course of saying that the dead speak either good or nothing. Not quite the right phrase, ragged. In fact, you can say either good or nothing, or the truth, whatever it was. So if you please, the topic was, but it was a mentally ill person, that instead the government had to live out their days at home in comfortable surroundings like a pensioner and war veteran.
33 Comments
Sort by:
C
ColonelJason 24.01.20

At first I thought that guy from die hard to commemorate. The description suits him.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.01.20

RestlessDreams91
And after school you can from home in the Internet to go, what's the difference? 8) and in school can also be a mobile phone, for example.

b
bazilews 24.01.20

Yuri Dude
What's so outstanding did John McCain?

D
DarkSidius 24.01.20

R. I. P he was a good man. He right of the picture.
Spoiler

n
nik32wpo 24.01.20

Died an ardent Russophobe, although he knew that he would die and death he accepted with dignity. To grieve him and I will not write nothing else will.

W
Wing42 24.01.20

What can you write about the person who last part of his conscious life devoted to driving wedges between Russia and the United States? Well, obviously he was a patriot of his country. About any good deeds I did not hear, but that is not something the media needs to give a positive response probable enemy. So the McCain I remember only the constant negativity towards Russia as well as threatening and Intrusive militaristic ideas. However, to his credit, it should be borne in mind that he didn't pretend to be a friend of Russia, stretching out her hand, and holding second behind with a knife in his fist. No, he was a typical soldier, but no politician: boorish, blunt and straightforward. And he clearly outlined his position on relations Russia-USA. And now he was dead. Well, in principle, do not care.

R
Rolemanser 24.01.20

A song about John McCain
Spoiler

F
Feyk iz badoo 24.01.20

sorry, he was a good man

D
DropDeadRus 24.01.20

https://www.kp.ru/daily/25874/2838093/

F
Feyk iz badoo 24.01.20

Rolemanser wrote:
Only now hit him with the Viet Cong, and in the cell they held him, they poked him every day with a bamboo stick in the anus, and hated it for some reason for it Russian...
are you kidding me? it brought down the Soviets, the Soviet air defense

R
Rolemanser 24.01.20

Follower Perelman
Yeah, and he Tips the medal of hero was given, because he so many American planes were destroyed, at planting, not every Soviet pilot succeeded.
As, however, is not just fate, he flew on democratic peace plane, shot at peaceful democratic missiles, threw peaceful democratic bombs, sprayed the peaceful democratic orange 6, and these narrow-eyed yellow monkeys have shot down his plane, and instead of on his knees begging forgiveness for the downed plane, showered him with rose petals and do suck-suck for 2 bucks and feed him soup Fo, they locked the hero in a terrible cage and huge ribbed with a stick poked it in the anus... animals...

D
DarkSidius 24.01.20

nik32wpo
It is not Russophobia was, that's what John said

Spoiler

S
Setesh 24.01.20

Darksidious
he could have anything to say, but it never ceases to make his Russophobia

j
jigadloff 24.01.20

What a pity that at work-but it would be freewheeling gram 100 or even 500! Not for the repose of the soul of course, but that this bitch is hotter in hell Gorelov, a with Zbigniew Brzezinski. It's just a holiday, who do we have next? Hills Clinton?

D
DarkSidius 24.01.20

Sites
Your concept Russophobe someone who does not like communism and the EP?
jigadloff
Zeng Pin or someone from the Kremlin :)

S
Setesh 24.01.20

Darksidious
no, the one who unreasonably hates Russia.
They have every right to dislike it, it's not their country, but hate - overkill

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.01.20

Darksidious wrote:
It is not Russophobia was, that's what John said
You can talk about anything, like promise )) one case says one thing, then another. And about power: if the king (President) officially supports such a large percentage, then criticizing the leader, in fact, you criticize and all those who support him -)
In addition, the words do not reflect the motive and thoughts, not always accurately, reflect. You can say that you would like to power was different, more adequate to the people, but to think saying these words, you can do quite another (what we - Americans - want to tell, how you live and what kind of power you *worthy* to have)...
Darksidious wrote:
who doesn't like communism and EP?
1) Communism in Russia today is represented by several parties, but one of them chief, on hearing the leader in the person of comrade Zyugi =] EP and the Communist party - different party.
2) Communism was not in the Soviet Union in fact, so what's not to love it ) and to love (to love what and there was not... how cute).
3) When the representative of another country wants power in Russia was different, it is logical to ask the question about the motives of this man, for to believe in his sincerity would be extremely naive. It is possible that he really wants the new government is pleased to guide *his* country, but directly to say. In addition, the people of Russia, perhaps, will decide what kind of power he needs. Without the help of the Americans. The same applies to the people of Syria.
Yuri Dude wrote:
the standard of living in the United States
The average level of life - no doubt. But I here, for example, care about the millions of poor in the United States, their level clearly, sorry, not at the level of the rating and greatness of the U.S. economy &) Details that should not be missed. For Dreamland this is the place where you personally were lucky well get. And lo and behold, in Russia, too, is the middle class, and millions of residents.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
in Russia, too, is the middle class, and millions of residents.
And their number is constantly decreasing.
Russia - 140 million vs USA 325 million. Russia, resource-rich country, WHERE:
Incomes of Russians are constantly falling, the outflow of capital in recent years, actively growing (latest 12.1 billion), natural population decline 114,4 thousand Russians. GDP per capita - 48th place, lifetime - 100 in place, the cost of medicine, 106, 147 birth place. Dilapidated housing stock grew from 65,6 to 100 million square meters. 75 million of Russians with incomes below 22 thousand. Russian village: 33% of households do not have heating, 43% water, 55% of the toilet, in 66% of the soul, 67% hot water. Retirement savings taken away, s/n and the benefits are not indexed, repaired and Plato introduced, utility services and excise duties raised. 90% have income below $ 1 thousand. Wear utilities 80%. Infrastructure, technology, equipment wear - out has increased from 39 to 50%.
Almost 38 percent of Russians are unable to buy basic food and goods. Every fourth family in the last three months are unable to pay for housing and communal services. While 29 percent of respondents said they can afford to buy only food, while another 8 percent say that not enough money not only on clothes, but even for food. One in four families reported that because of financial difficulties in the last three months are unable to pay for housing and utilities, 17% were unable to buy medicines. The Ministry of economic development refused to raise social allowances for disabled children 36 rubles. Main causes of death in Russia - heart disease. To save up for an apartment in Russia need 20 years in the United States was 2.7 years. Russia's share of the world market of scientific products is 0.4%, EU 35%, USA - 25%, Singapore - 7%, Israel is 1.5%. Since 2000, in Russia in 2 times less hospitals, 37% less than schools. Spending on scientific research in the field of medicine. The 2017-2019 biennium. mark Zuckerberg: $3.0 billion. Russia: $1.8 billion in 1992, Russia's GDP is 11% higher than China's GDP. 2016: China's GDP at 536% higher than Russia's GDP. the amount of the reserve Fund of the Russian Federation from 2014 to 2017 with 91,72 billion dollarov eaten up to 16 billion dollars. Stable growth of all, as you can see. From the last VAT rise + goodbye pension.
- 3rd place in number of billionaires. 15 times more, since 2000.
- 1% controls 75% of the wealth.
- On natural resources of the Russian Federation richer than the United States, Canada, the EU and Japan combined.
Officials in 2 times more than in 2000.
- From the Russian Federation in 2000-2016 exported $3.4 trillion. of oil and gas.
Rich In Russia! As you can see, we're thriving, stable, not that there is any America. Now, tell me about the poor Americans, you want to be. Very much interested. We immediately see a knowledgeable person, especially in Russia.

R
Rolemanser 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well I know a few poor Americans, there are familiar American, which, for instance, bakes own bread, because store-bought is too expensive and does not keep long, and to purchase Spry and Coca-kokakolu for 1.60$ it is very expensive. Of meat she takes only chicken and pork, as beef and lamb, well, very expensive. But PS4 and PC she has.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

Rolemanser
Bread bought, and he was horrible to the taste, looking at the shelves, he even looks gross. Friend said that even on burgers is not good, this mess happened, we must look for another store / vendor. I have another question, where is the money for the meat, for a long time do not buy terribly expensive. The bread is the same, disgusting, chemistry solid, it's hard to say what to do. Then check bakeries reveal massive problems and counterfeit. I, even so, the Russian can not drink, my stomach hurts, I bought Swiss, I'm in shock HOW DELICIOUS, the jar is small - 700 rubles, on a coffee I haven't drank. I bought a Russian chocolate, spasm of the stomach, threw it away. Waffles, the same song, when I liked them, had no such problems. There is added than knead.
Of meat she takes only chicken and pork, as beef and lamb, well, very expensive. - in Russia they are incredibly cheap, yeah. But seriously, the meat did not eat, I want kebabs, but pricey.
I want to say with regards to quality. Then go to Finam, watch a lot of people, entire buses, cars sent, if you can for food to them in the shop. I was surprised there strawberry cheap, we have a small glass of 120 rubles, I missed you so much. Producti they're gaining on charity, they say a day late, zdrorovie packages of everything, those bananas look better than us on the counter. Our throw away, poor man tanks climb, Yes, these videos and pictures of fully in the Internet.
They isolated cases, we have rampant everywhere. And what products and close does not correspond to European quality standards, I generally keep quiet. And the price tags, price tags horse. Even gardeners in the summer save the situation, much direct I would say, well do some checking and take from them.
I refused from many, including from cheese, such an abomination.