3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BkktMkkt 24.01.20 02:48 pm

lost paladin dance (Fallout 4)

Comrades, there is a problem
Lost paladin dance after the quest to sweep the nuclear Arsenal.
Was a partner, went missing after reaching the surface. Will not submit.
Tell me where to look/how to solve the problem.
Thank you.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 24.01.20

on the dirigible looked? he usually hangs out there

B
BkktMkkt 24.01.20

Looked up at the airship and at the airport and in the castle and where the gg's house ( sanctuary hills, like so)

X
XBoy360 24.01.20

BkktMkkt
Teleporting to him.

B
BkktMkkt 24.01.20

XBoy360
From that moment on, more if you can

X
XBoy360 24.01.20

BkktMkkt
Glad to have been in more detail. Create a theme or searching the forums - how to find out the id of the Persians, of this Dance, then the command itself and through the teleport console.

d
david2222 24.01.20

BkktMkkt
write in the console 0005de4d prid and then moveto player and helped you accomplish your goal?

S
Stenos 24.01.20

BkktMkkt
And you case the Institute has not visited ?

B
BkktMkkt 24.01.20

Stenos
No, I was not even there

david2222
I will try - I will unsubscribe. Thank you!

S
Stenos 24.01.20

BkktMkkt
It is strange then, try the command

s
sagittariu 24.01.20

BkktMkkt
MAXON quest passed, if not go give up and charisma when speaking really need

M
Mihail Kotko 24.01.20

Also disappeared after Stripping the quest passed and he was gone without a trace inst has not found, has helped the command console.

B
BkktMkkt 24.01.20

david2222

Helped, thanks again!

d
david2222 24.01.20

BkktMkkt
not for that

C
CR0MWeLL 24.01.20

tell me, so I moved to the side of the Institute, dens left on one of my databases, is there a way for him to run?(after a transition to the institution?)

D
Dalmarine 24.01.20

Guys if you pass the game, Anya happened to raise you'll find it, the Devil who directs all the paladins I will say that the Dancing robot, the quest is called (Blind betrayal). He nephropal and fled. but zhyv will Swami wisdom to run only on the ship Sneem ninalou. and by the way the girl that you are behind the blocks otpravlyali will be asked to walk to go and clear it you all roskazhu where he is.

I
Ilya Schetinin 24.01.20

I have the same after Stripping of the nuclear Arsenal was missing, found at Boston airport behind the closed doors of the warehouse, using tlc pulled it

C
CR0MWeLL 24.01.20

guys, tell me, what happens is, as I learned(on the ridiculous) that the dance - synth, and that in his presence I will attack BS, moved to the side of the Institute(now me in any way attacking the BS), I went to the dance, normally talked, but once broken down BS, I go to the dance, he's not talking to me, this is a bug or how it should be(early sohranyalki tried silent)

R
RS_Tank 24.01.20

I Dance, even broken, he does not go just on the point of appearing in the location. Everything else works (conversation exchange....)

G
Gamer726 24.01.20

Job shadow steel
The goal is to talk to the paladin Dance in police station
I come back and its gone
What to do?

s
sKard 24.01.20

Please, who knows email ID of Nika Valentine.
Already he found, so maybe someone else will need: 00002f24( neutral )/ 00002f25( loyal ).