3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockandrolllove 24.01.20 02:49 pm

The Death Of Morgan (Red Dead Redemption 2)

People, but no mention of Arthur was not in RDR!? Listed in part 2 again is to expect the death of the protagonist or... What do you think about this?
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat_V_Zakone 24.01.20

Not mentioned because it had not yet been invented. As Tommy Vercetti is not mentioned in GTA 3 , and the Lincoln clay is not mentioned neither in the first nor in the second Mafia.

n
nibler99 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
It turns out that after completing the main game will not allow further around the world to travel? If you kill him.

F
FallenGhost 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
Maybe just at the end somewhere leave.

D
Denny717 24.01.20

nibler99
Most likely the management will go to old friend John Marston) in any case, the free play will stay after the credits.

R
Rukatoma 24.01.20

Denny717
Can roll back after the adventures of the final Chapter, as in Horizon

D
Denny717 24.01.20

Rukutama
Never Rockstar wouldn't do that, trust me)

-
- RAVEN - 24.01.20

I think there will be multiple endings: in one, Morgana would kill the second he fell into the sunset, etc.

R
Rockandrolllove 24.01.20

Piratvisuth
But Arthur, as the developers say, the closest van Der Linde, but he didn't say that! So as it is supposed to beat!

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
I don't know , will see when the game comes out.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove wrote:
So as it is supposed to beat!
Well, of course the beat... but what else then.. donates a few million dollars and they personally for you to all beat ))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
Morgan in the first part. I googled this topic and was surprised. On YouTube there is a video of a foreigner, it shows the time when the HS from the first part comes some gang, laughing and question Gg type have we met? he says that he remembers a lot who are not. So Morgan will absolutely survive to the end.

R
Rockandrolllove 24.01.20

Tula Potsik
I do not remember this, it is necessary to look interesting)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
Put in Google this question and see for yourself. Europeans in General have long been actively discussing this issue and the Russian-speaking community seems interested only in you. That's a shame.

R
Rockandrolllove 24.01.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Piratvisuth
- RAVEN -
Denny717
FallenGhost
Read on the forums an interesting idea! Do you like it?
I think it would be wise if Arthur will die during the massacre, Blackwater, trying to save John's life.
This would be his redemption. An interesting thought in my opinion that if Arthur really help John to get out of the gang at the end of the game!? In the trailer we also showed a rather dramatic moment between Arthur and John, maybe a coincidence, maybe the authors want to show the importance of the relationship between such a non-Intrusive way...don't know how it'll play, but I have come to believe that Arthur was not exact in the first part, because Rockstar didn't even think then about the second part and especially about the prequel...

R
Rockandrolllove 24.01.20

Moreover, Arthur will show us the bad guy, unlike John and the name of the game must also be justified! I think in the end would be a moral, good must defeat evil, as always))

R
Rockandrolllove 24.01.20

Tula Potsik
Here are their thoughts I read and I think it's interesting that I described above! There will be as yet unclear, but Rockstar needs to cool out, the ending of RDR is still a lot of people believe a brilliant and clever thoughts and something to think about even in our time!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
Put this topic in Google, the first video on YouTube will see aged Morgan in the first part. I think he will leave the gang.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
Fireworks... personally I pre-ordered рдр2 made on the day of its appearance in the PS store... but the first DDR I were only in YouTube... and by the way about the stories and things like that... I saw different fates and continue to see, no RDRAM not spivshiesya... and I'm honestly not very interested in this aspect... I'm more interested in the virtual open world, locations, fauna and so on... really want poshpilit in poker in the game, remember in the first watch the dogs I really liked poker )... but there's your chips... it would be nice if in some hands of poker was after the failure just take time and all to fight and take the money... just do to the ridiculous spit... just want to explore the world of the wild West, the landscapes... purely for relaxation, and all this cowboy nonsense a side, not of course to shoot, not without it, but I'm only interested in the answer to the question how to study an open world... this will be engaged in this game )okay ... so even I offtopic Maleh.. dostrece... and Yes... all Arthur let them live! ))

R
Rockandrolllove 24.01.20

Tula Potsik
Old? Can't find it, only theory! The PM can throw a link?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 24.01.20

Rockandrolllove
Threw