3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 24.01.20 02:49 pm

Help to find mod (Final Fantasy 15)

You need a mod that would be able to navigate to all the shelters were. Without mods you can only to the latter but is not terribly convenient, because it can be some additional task that runs for a minute, but to go to him 15 minutes. So if you have please share)
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tok-220v 24.01.20

if not then Google is unlikely where there is

a
ayyrasmus 24.01.20

this is a game where sometimes you have to go for 15 minutes, get used to it, crank up the music and enjoy the breeze in the company of boys. any car that is fast travel to the places where you've been, and the machine itself can be ipnotica. do not see any problems

s
saa0891 24.01.20

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
which runs for a minute, but to go to him 15 minutes.
With Parking move,choose automatic control,further Parking and regalia instantly moves the problem,and if left a bit to run call Chocobo,it's much faster to move around.

Though of course to make such unguided coffin on wheels is certainly kopec,me this from the beginning of the game was freeze.

And mods for the game are generally very small,although developed tailor-made tools.

d
demonhellboy 24.01.20

FiftyFour7250
there are menu use. I do not know how to turn on the keyboard but the joystick click on nevistic and hold up and press LB