3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarMix 24.01.20 02:53 pm

6th Season week 2/4 solo test No. 3 (translation Difficulties) (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Sadists playing at TIER 1 to pass to them the information you want there=)

Hi all, hope this topic will help players who can't pass the solo test No. 3 of the 6th season.
The catch is that our craftsmen(Dolby**would) have been unable to translate and to add a few lines in the game about the difficulty where you have to pass the test(yeah, it does not matter infa).

Need difficulty: Ultimate.

eng. the text of the test:
Kill Santa Blanca soldier with CQC in Extreme difficulty, without being seen all throughout the challenge.

Translation:

Kill the soldiers of Santa Blanca in the melee at the highest level of complexity, while remaining visually undetected during the entire test.

How moved the boys from Jubilee or XS who is there finally translated by...
Spoiler

I just can't understand why the heck you even do that? Of course, I understand that many are on ТИР1 and there's the complexity maximum, so that guys in General do not care for this nuance. BUT many people play on medium, high or arcade. Not for nothing is the original text written about the difficulty of the game. We see our decided to circumvent this is absolutely not the right time.
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Festus[Ru] 24.01.20

I still have the first test problem was. Instead of Montaione was written to destroy 3 of the generator or jammers in San MATEO. Have long tried to understand what was wrong, until it decided to climb on of. the game forum.

S
StarMix 24.01.20

Festus[EN]
also saw a similar problem, and the funny thing is this problem covered one zarubeznyi player, very cool by the way=) and ru community really bothered campaign for the game and the schools associated with it. Even off the forum you put the bolt and not answer questions.
So for Russian was declared the mission in San MATEO but not in monteloco for German Itaqua for the Polish version of the game seems the same=)

N
NovaRegul 24.01.20

Thank you, comrade, all head broke that not doing so is the difficulty need limit. And transfer them straight all the trouble, if the test helicopter they called White bike.

S
StarMix 24.01.20

NovaRegul
I was glad to help, +for white motorcycle ahahaha

N
NovaRegul 24.01.20

Comrades, the second test in week 3/4: Mark enemies with Kawarau melee. But Kabeiroi I've ran a few weeks ago and had this head. How do I start it again?

H
Homosum2000 24.01.20

2740 meters. Rifle bone and something else..., in General the modernization of the HTI. Tier 1. Pumped. Square 3-by-3 Lieutenant. (One not to get). Kawara - on the map find Libertad, a string of jobs, the Archangel. There is written done. Jamiesi by the inscription - repeat. Appears the message: get into the apartment of the brother of Cavary and the digit 6 at his apartment. The house is already waiting for a friend and rolled.

Listen and like this: to mark enemies in melee? That can kill you. You can aim with 10 meters of pistol mark appears. Displayed in the account. Tell me if you know. And then I manually half of the Institute peremochili - and though Fig.

z
zarj26rus 24.01.20

Homosum2000
Wear gloves of Kowary, put minimal complexity, runs into the crowd and performing melee attacks. So are you going to celebrate the soldiers nearby in a radius of 3-5 m. they do Not have to run with her. Only need her gloves.

N
NovaRegul 24.01.20

Guys, thank you!