3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 24.01.20 02:53 pm

The question of equivalence and justice

If people send on you the evil in one form or another, for example, scold, or behave like a pig, do you consider yourself obligated to answer with something?

I try to treat everything with humility, but if you undermine - so will undermine.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 24.01.20

we need to humbly endure all the hardships and tribulations... but if there's even a tiny chance to break the skull of the bastard...) let us be more tolerant and wiser brothers and sisters! so is it easier to get the MAG and ammo out of the hands do not slip off)

W
Wing42 24.01.20

AR3E
I'm always very polite and never respond angrily to anger.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.01.20

AR3E wrote:
do you consider yourself obligated to answer with something?
No, because you do not have to ) Is generally the wrong question. If you're insulted, you feel the negativity is a kind of psychological attack on you, it's all about feelings. There are people who absolutely do not care about any words in the address, but I think these are a minority (absolute). For if someone provokes negative feelings inside of you there is a need (but not the obligation), the desire, so to speak, to answer, and here is the situation...
After all the positive feelings we sometimes meet. Positive 8)
PS
If you answer negative to negative, your conscience is clear, because *he* started it, and that's a fact ) Although what this says about the law, is another matter. Usually laws are terribly stupid in this area. You can not attack anyone, nothing to do, and if you did and exceeded self-defence, the General guard... so I understand the world of TES: you were attacked, and you can fill up the villain right in front of the guards, nobody cares )
Wing42 wrote:
I'm always very polite and never respond angrily to anger.
Substituted other cheek? ))

W
Wing42 24.01.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Substituted other cheek? ))
No, I'm not a masochist.

Z
ZloyViki 24.01.20

Wing42
And certainly not a admirer of Leo Tolstoy!)

W
Wing42 24.01.20

ZloyViki
That's for sure.

A

Wing42
So, absorb all the negativity like a sponge... Sponge Bob =]

-
- DILOR- 24.01.20

If everyone pay on merit, who will escape the whip?

W
Wing42 24.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Also by cash) I'm not saying do nothing at all. If they do, good-naturedly. Still, it is necessary to forgive to people their small weaknesses.

A

-DENIMUSS wrote:
If everyone pay on merit, who will escape the whip?
Question opportunities to take vengeance on the offender ;] do Not always succeed, and the negative finds no outlet, accumulates, either the person throws it to someone else, falls on others.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 24.01.20

AR3E

If people send on you the evil in one form or another, for example, scold, or behave like a pig, do you consider yourself obligated to answer with something?
Well, not so interesting. But if ekskrimenty to spend - I'm watered by anyone anymore, and you inteligent and mustache does not blow, showing powersim heroic calmness. Yeah, type - aground Emelya,your week. Smogesh?
Unlikely. Snot dissolve and immediately to the nurse run to complain, the bomber self-taught.

P
Pet Sematary 24.01.20

AR3E wrote:
If people send on you the evil in one form or another, for example, scold, or behave like a pig
СпойлерAR3E wrote:
do you consider yourself obligated to answer with something?
Depends on my mood.

G
Gauguin 24.01.20

AR3E wrote:
I'm quite strict, but it all depends on the moral and mental development of the opponent. If this person tight, then try to ignore and hopes that someday people are more humble and grounded than I (such as priests, teachers, educators) will be able to somehow reason with him, although sometimes there are severe cases. If the opponent seems to be more or less interesting, despite his behavior, it is possible to talk and even to joke. To humility and kindness to all I still have to grow spiritually and to grow, so while trying to stick to the ideals of stoicism.

A
Allionora 24.01.20

It all depends on the situation and mood

B
BigSokol 24.01.20

I agree. All depends on the person, the environment and the situation. Sometimes you just can't remain silent, and sometimes need the courage and wisdom.