3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gooss 24.01.20 02:55 pm

The problem in the mission \"the Game against the Bank\" (Far Cry 3)

Huge please tell me how to pass the mission the Game against the Bank , where it is necessary for the helicopter to fly brother how to fly to shot down a chopper with RPG?Water rockets and that's it, nothing to do..=( more than a dozen times outplayed , leaves and all. In Google nothing is found , even detailed the passage of yet..=(
For earlier thanks for any help or advice!
With HC.Gooss
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golgerg 24.01.20

This mission will only good luck and sharp eyes)
Quickly shoot the missile and not stupid stuff on the sides of the barrel will overheat!
The game follows the script, so to remember who is where runs are not difficult)

D
DPM JaMaN 24.01.20

Hell of a mission, I agree) Golgerg already gave good advice, I can only add that the white arrow(detection indicator), while flying over the hardest place, only point to the missile, or there is no one but them there) So focus on the arrows.

O
OrisLumenis 24.01.20

Only a knife, only hardcore !!!

l
lev03121998 24.01.20

OMG. I the first time has passed, what are you guys?

p
pashok2009 24.01.20

The first two rocket scientists obviously no problem. The helicopter I got after them the whole remained. Others are not even aiming at them, and stupidly shot at the hangars and the transport around that can blow up.

As an option to help to sing flight of the Valkyries. Tada, tadadada. And all around the meat.

T
Tar1k91 24.01.20

Goes
Passed first time on the Warrior,the mission is easy,but if you have a skill called cold-blooded like almost no overheating machine gun you can hold down the LMB and pour all the lead.

D
DPM JaMaN 24.01.20

лев03121998
You know the word luck?) Someone went the first time, someone has stalled, it is absolutely normal situation, what is there to wonder. Here the author with no luck, and he asked for help, and you just show off, even if advice is given, to show how Tar1k91)

deks000
And then the trainer?) On this the General conversation was not, as you have written, if all play with the trainer.

d
deks000 24.01.20

I checked in short we need to cut down the trainer and re-enter the game, there are so many will not Resnicow..

V
Vulkankor 24.01.20

carefully and without the crazies aim for , at least change the difficulty

d
deks000 24.01.20

DPM JaMaN
because I don't like could not pass 20 times I tried, I flew to vertaleta, I flew from about 50 missiles, just like with the SU Grad, it was evident that some bug, I perezalil the game again with the trainer, it was the same, then read this article and tried without trainer, and there was only 5 pieces Resnikov for the whole mission..

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 24.01.20

and when I trainer kerf - sound boom boom looped,and I sales under the cheat has died,and then again under the cheat,I started again the sound to boomkat,just off the trainer and re-turned, the sound stopped,and the helicopter all poricany was and the scale was empty and it later blew up.

c
chel s pulemetom. 24.01.20

pashok2009
I still hummed and flew without a scratch))

c
chel s pulemetom. 24.01.20

deks000
IT is a gift from the authors of the trainer=)

n
nik 1191 24.01.20

With trainer twenty times trying to pass. At the end is the mouse broke)) And as the trainer turned off the first time the

n
nikinik12 24.01.20

and what the trainer interfere? I think I do not pass

n
nikinik12 24.01.20

you were right, I could not pass 40 times, as the trainer turned off immediately passed

S
Strchi 24.01.20

2 times passed all right) shoot the cars and buildings they tend to explode taking out 2-3 of the enemy!

n
nazarrrrBoch 24.01.20

I can't go without a coach to the helicopter as it vikluchit without leaving the game?!?!?vy

N
Neket37 24.01.20

Пе3дец guys, I am with you go fucking nuts, are you so inept that you can't play without trainer?!?!

V
Visionaire 24.01.20

nazarrrrBoch
Remove the trainer and learns to play without cheating then stupid questions will disappear by themselves , but in Far Cry 3 very easy game knowingly developed at the request of users in the latest patch added a new level of complexity