3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WiseNext42 24.01.20 02:55 pm

After loading it crashes,then black screen (ARK: Survival Evolved)

So I go looking for a server,it loads the map,but then a black screen,is 1-3 min and crashes,what to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Starostenok 24.01.20

WiseNext42
You have little RAM, your choice when you start the paragraph with 4GB.

W
WiseNext42 24.01.20

OK,thanks,but the RAM 8

F
Fenix1599 24.01.20

same problem, I have 6GB of RAM

Y
Yaroslav Tagilcev 24.01.20

What to do if after starting the game error is displayed, the video driver

d
daspisch 24.01.20

The game eats a lot of RAM, cut down the browsers, and all that eats memory. Or run in modes with reduced memory consumption.

A
Agent00195 24.01.20

why when you start the game ark survival evolved from flies? Error The UE4-ShooterGame game has crashed and will close

K
Kostya Slesarenko 24.01.20

Start climbs the window to close the program to look for the problem on the Internet?

d
dane19993 24.01.20

1. Click PLAY or start with a slave. table
2. Asks what to run, just choose ARK: Survival Evolved
3. Something loaded 3-15 seconds and no signs of a running game
+ when checking cache all the files intact, restarting steam and the computer doesn't help
what to do?
Powerful PC
Vidyuhi GTX670
Intel i7-4770
16gb RAM.
Windows 10 pro x64

d
dane19993 24.01.20

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA I found the solution to your problem. Who have not started, as above written, just run steam as administrator!! And that's all!

P
Pavel Veryutin 24.01.20

Daaaaa Cusack above ,Riley helped like!!!!

S
Stepa Stepych 24.01.20

Hi all, I wanted to learn from me is to run the game I go to the server to play then I'm in the game are alive not dead)and the second time when entering a black screen and if I die I have everything back to normal what to do?

R
RG2OGFFG4 24.01.20

what a crap start click the server, loading and then get out the window what to do I've tried all the modes on 4 GB and other

F
Festival 24.01.20

1. Click PLAY or start with a slave. table
2. Asks what to run, just choose ARK: Survival Evolved
3. Something loaded 3-15 seconds and no signs of a running game
+ when checking cache all the files intact, restarting steam and the computer doesn't help
what to do? (copy-paste)
Same problem, just run steam from the name of administrator doesn't help, This HS are able to work at all? a lot of things have thrown steam and to sense 0, the system is this: intel core 2 quad 9300, 8GB ram vidyuhi old gtx 650 1 gb, win 10 pro x64

W
Warcraft2346 24.01.20

Help please
I have crashes or opens in the browser steam store, at loading on the server what to do???

M
Minotavr585 24.01.20

guys, don't know what to send, but pressed the second from the bottom when running from steam Reset game resolution and Presto it worked

k
klindos 24.01.20

Friends maybe someone knows the reason??? 19:59:05: Starting BattlEye Service...

19:59:08: Launching game...
19:59:11: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
19:59:11: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll.
Loner goes well

c
cBoJIo4a 24.01.20

Good time of day. I have a problem with the game. There are places on ANY map where I get kicked out of game at best and at worst the computer hangs so much so that the current reset button to restart. Reinstalled the game, changed settings from the smallest to the maximum, did a disk defragmentation and what else. How to cristofalo and crichet. Test is easy enough to get to a certain point on the map,look in a certain place and you restart the game and not otherwise (places on the map are not what is similar, maybe above water and also above ground fixed ). What do not know. Who knows please tell me ! Such places where crichet the game fully on the map and play with this very reluctance !