3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OGAG 24.01.20 02:55 pm

the temperature of the notebook

Have a msi notebook.950m,8 GB operatives,i5-6300HQ 3.2 GHz.Last week I began to notice that the temperature in cs: go began to rise to the critical 90 degree,because I not cleaned it for a year.Called the master,he came in,cleaned the system,replaced the thermal grease(according to him have put the best) and at the same time restore the hard disk HDD which had a lot of logical errors and was worn by 64%.
After he left, I use the program MSI Afterburner,because the previous one was not allowed to see the temperature being in the game.I did not test the laptop in cs: go and over the next few days played bf4 and bf1,where
the temperature did not rise above 80 degrees.However, today I decided to go to cs and found that the temperature is between 85-88 degrees.Went to the same bf4,where yesterday the temperature was 78-79 degrees,and saw that now it ranges from 85-89(!).The word master,who was cleaning the laptop,they said that the temperature can influence neprodolzhitelnogo life HDD.How to be?
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
XardaS95 24.01.20

OGAG wrote:
was worn by 64%
I don't expect you would be able to play in the CC. maybe fragmented?
OGAG wrote:
changed the thermal grease(according to him have put the best)
of course the best), cheap KPT-8 smeared - she's at 80 degrees, dries quickly and loses its properties
OGAG wrote:
said temperature can influence neprodolzhitelnogo life HDD
thermal paste on the hard disk are not affected, the radiator is not in contact with the HDD

One word excellent master

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

OGAG
OGAG wrote:
he said put the best
KPT-8. Know these best. Cheap. (L3g10n - krasava ahead!) Something at me is doubts into the account of the master, and it is in the 5000 not accidentally exposed.
Yes, the HDD has an operating temperature range according to the specification.
There is still a question, if You earlier in the game temperature was not observed in the absence of afterburner what You are comparing.
And what logical errors corrected is the master:
Spoiler
damage of catalog file from virus or malware;
-unintentional deletion of the file;
-unintentional formatting.
-overwrite data;
-damage the operating system.
In such cases, the holder noutbuk for cooling assistance.

b
bloomm 24.01.20

OGAG wrote:
How to be?
Not how to be on the cooling pad put.
OGAG wrote:
he said put the best
CBT 8 ? =)

O
OGAG 24.01.20

KPT 8 KPT 8 don't know,but the bill came to 5000

O
OGAG 24.01.20

It is strange that so suddenly the temperature changed

S
Sanchez Ramirez 24.01.20

Heated you on the headstock to mimic the frantic activity. Drive is worn by 64%? Not a problem! Half an hour and you're done. And not to mention that elevated temperature it has nothing to do.

About the influence of the temperature on the disk also heard somehow, but there should be a caveat that any overheating of the electronic components is not good for them.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

OGAG
I recently handed over, cleaned, changed, repaired the button, went to a couple of thousand, the same freewheeling KPT, followww thermal grease.
You fucking played for money, live strong, and on account of the HDD, nothing to do, BOSH said.
Give in normal service, for reviews see pay at the end, probem describe can be negotiated, to replace the real good thermal grease. Oh well, nothing more to advise, but even the stand that there was a lot mentioned called already, read about them, I did not own so much it takes there temperature. For the future, here's a video about cheaters, divorced them many times now are:
Spoiler

O
OGAG 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
And what is thermal paste good?

b
bloomm 24.01.20

OGAG
Arctic Cooling Mx2 Mx4, its Chill Factor 3, 5-8 grams from 500 to 800 rubles. If budget tight then Hull PK-Zero 2 grams of 250 rubles, I use only MX.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

OGAG
Wow. If you want really good, I ordered the Grizzly Hydronaut. I have a 1300 worth of German production. I bought Arctic Cooling MX-4, but something in the reviews written about fakes, so be careful, but she the buy. The same MX-2, it is why is more expensive in 2 times, I do not understand (and there are several, have not looked). There is a rate of heat conduction. Have Hydronaut 11,8 W/(m*K), the MX 4 - 8, MX 2 - 5,6. The rest should look, have not bought, for reviews and thermal conductivity, eliminating the liquid metal. The thermal conductivity is an important characteristic, but only if it's lying by the manufacturer. So there is Noctua good thing is Enermax, branded as Noctua went with the CPU cooler.
Here is the article: https://vyboroved.ru/tsifrovaya-tehnika/909-luchshie-termopasty.html
Here, the old truth: https://www.overclockers.ua/cooler/thermal-paste/all/
You do not need to be literate in order to compare the figures quite a bit to be familiar with mathematics (more, less) and read.

O
OGAG 24.01.20

What is the temperature for laptops generally acceptable(in total)?Gradusova 75-80 is this normal?

O
OGAG 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Dragon Gaming Center showed the temperature,but not in games.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

OGAG
So, here is taken for the whole of the identical, within 90. Ideally, not more than 85. But laptops have always been hot. Also there are exceptions, older versions of graphics cards from AMD, the r9 290 (like this), there is a normal working was 95. Yeah 75-80 is pretty good.

O
OkGo 24.01.20

OGAG
Good in such temperatures a little (especially when it goes over 85 degrees), but this problem is almost all a relatively productive laptops.
In addition to problems of iron check for viruses. Try to play BF, off the Internet. If the miner is, in the game without the Internet will soon become clear.

Well, the craftsmen who produce cleaning of the laptop for 5K is too much. And the phrase about best thermal paste alarming. But even the most serious decisions such money is not worth it. It is hoped that, though not smeared a thick layer of this thermal paste)

O
OGAG 24.01.20

OkGo
Well,I already called another master of the same organization in the warranty period,at the same time layer learn).And how to be a miner in BF without the Internet?

O
OGAG 24.01.20

Strangely,began to check the temperature before arrival of the master,launched cs: go-above 77 degrees even in the batches did not rise,bf4-75-77 degrees,lower than it was in the first days after cleaning,with bf1 same story.

O
OkGo 24.01.20

OGAG
OGAG wrote:
And how to be a miner in BF without the Internet?
Yes, actually in any game. Without Internet it simply does not work properly, leading to a drop in load on the graphics card/processor.

OGAG wrote:
Strangely,began to check the temperature before arrival of the master,launched cs: go-above 77 degrees even in the batches did not rise,bf4-75-77 degrees,lower than it was in the first days after cleaning,with bf1 same story.
Pretty weird. Remotely but all can only guess what the cause of these differences.