3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romy4 24.01.20 02:56 pm

Dlc Teeth of Naros (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

Well guys th who have played or passed. write a review:) as experience.
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tainted Soul 24.01.20

Well, what to say, the ancient Greek setting, a bunch of new gear, new magical item weapon - Primal (some kind of dark magic looks like) the classic story oops, I did not expect!?. In General - liked the play stands .

E
Extreme91 24.01.20

OOO I haven't played.. recall, the quests do appear in the Menu or they will need somewhere to take it?? and things in the starting town, right?

T
Tainted Soul 24.01.20

The quests themselves appear. About the teeth I don't know, in the legend of dead pirate there was a limitation with the +10 level becomes available only.

E
Extreme91 24.01.20

Nemesis03
ahh Yes, it's not a problem, levels)))) thank you

o
oG1Demon 24.01.20

tell me where are the saves Teeth of Naros ! after installation is complete, the old sees ! windows 7

E
Extreme91 24.01.20

oG1Demon
the saves?...well, like here (I noticed that the save file changes in this directory): C-Users-Extreme-AppData-Local-SKIDROW-102500-Storage

A
Amf3tam1n 24.01.20

did not understand. how to start?

went the entire game (meaning the main quest), level 35 and quests never appear.

E
Extreme91 24.01.20

Amf3tam1n
actually, the quests were supposed to be you on the Menu. once you've added the update (DLS)
and look at the overall map - you have not added this Mapa DLS? you'll notice her immediately, she's like the type of photo just on top of the map is. (bottom left)

P
Perf21 24.01.20

As vybratsya from the Teeth of Naros?
In the cave is the passage between the main locations and the location of the Teeth of Naros in the middle of a passage littered with stones, I don't know what to do.
Story Teeth of Naros passed, the king down.

A
Aristokrat21 24.01.20

Please all who can throw in here or in PM the location of all the books you found. The arrangement of the books does NOT CHANGE. For example book +1 to the crystals is well rahem with the monks who have take the quest for illumination of the rosary.

d
dzarrinn 24.01.20

Perf21
A quick trip to help you. Open the world map and click on any available location.

S
Spaun91 24.01.20

People where to find the artifacts giants in quest of the lost skills.

n
nuraddin 24.01.20

Missing all the DLC and when you install different repkow still not displayed. Re installation does not help. What to do?

R
RbkIBORGdnb 24.01.20

hi sorry for stupid question and for your concern
I'm playing Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur on the PS3 )and I bought 2 add-ons !but how to play them though kill I do not know have all climbed this DLC to mine or whatever they're called Fangs that there )thank you in advance !I hope you know how to play them on the map there were 2 small cards yet but to go there I can not ((((Can it is necessary all the quests in the game to pass or there is something else !

e
edkamaldinov 24.01.20

hi all how to get out of the Fangs of naros?

D
David Martynov 24.01.20

I after the assassination of aconitase not срабатывfет the script and the quest asks you to kill him even though he's already dead . what to do ?

j
jobitronik 24.01.20

If someone has a bug with the murder of Inokatsu(fin. boss), try to start fighting him with a blank timeline of Fate(purple). Helped me, the script worked.

79616586196 24.01.20

Got Inokatsu , the quest ( main and secondary Swensen, ) Wanted to travel ( via fast travel) to other locations and write to me with this place to teleport is impossible .
And so throughout all locations and for all locations!
tell me what to do?
how to fix this bug?

P
Panasi 24.01.20

Seventy nine billion six hundred sixteen million five hundred eighty six thousand one hundred ninety six
The situation is similar. From the location it is impossible to teleport. Found several similar complaints, and solutions were never found.

T
Thorgal 24.01.20

The same story. After the murder of Enochatos quest continues to loom, not made. Fortunately, the teleport worked and I was able to leave the location. Then again came back, completed the unfinished dungeon, then left the teleport. Well, the quest is left hanging in the list. To hell with it, let him hang. Replay the game because of this, I will not.