3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VladDenver 24.01.20 02:57 pm

Krašit in SLI (Fallout 4)

Yesterday I installed Fallout 4 and are faced with the problem of crashes to the desktop. Game krašit about every 5-6 minutes, krašit without errors. The upgrade and clean install of drivers not helping. Once, 2 years ago, ran Fallout on win 8.1 (now is 10) and then everything worked perfectly, and now you can play only when you turn off SLI.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200M CPU @ 2.50 GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5 GHz
8 GB of RAM
Two GeForce GT 755M
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 24.01.20

VladDenver
Now what Windows you have? Well, try this, just in case.
Policristalina enable SLI (the second card). Go into the NVidia control Panel. Are you searching for line Managing 3D settings (Global settings) , choosing the option"Mode multiprocessor rendering and choose the option to Execute an alternative construction of frame 2 (bottom row). And truncated. You can check in AIDA, temperature sensors cards. Or other monitoring prog. Or as below.

https://pikabu.ru/story/fallout_4_i_rezhim_sli_3773679

V
VladDenver 24.01.20

Linch2000
Now I have windows 10 enterprise. Alternative building frames is already used, also all options are present.

V
VladDenver 24.01.20

Linch2000
Nvidia includes SLI itself, without the use of alternative building frames.

Spoiler

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

VladDenver
Then the question is, for Wine 8.1 and 10 Wines worse. Do the conclusions. Personally, I have win 7 and no problem with the Foul 4 and other games there.
And another question, why do you have 10 Wines? And maybe some refreshed if they are not disabled, cause this bug. I have to win 7 only 3 upgrade installed by me, and updates are disabled.

V
VladDenver 24.01.20

Linch2000
She decided to try for six months and no stocks did not notice.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

VladDenver
Go back to your home. ))) I have principle - from good deed goes unpunished. ))
VladDenver wrote:
no stocks and did not notice
Well here is one and found. )) And it is necessary to you? Or be picked and look for a solution.

V
VladDenver 24.01.20

Linch2000
I put karoche 8.1, all options are present too, but now with the message"display Driver stopped responding and has recovered. Put MSI Afterburner and noticed that the game crashes when download GP 2 comes to 100%.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

VladDenver
Don't want to bother you, but maybe it's one of vidyuhi. Get GP 1 and play at different settings up to the minimum salary for GP 2 And then 1 GP. I have a two-headed vidyuhi since the beginning of its extinction. And before that one of the two PECS 8800 so faded. Or put a video card in the computer. center. Or maybe what program to conduct a crash test vidyuhi.
But what to do, you have to get to the truth. Miracles do not happen. I had this on dvuhhodovki - the display Driver stopped responding and has recovered in Dragon Age Inquisition.

V
VladDenver 24.01.20

Linch2000
Pulled the second video card and the crashes stopped. Tomorrow I will incur in service center on diagnostics, sorry if it begins to curl.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

VladDenver
Now, of course take. And of course sorry. I got burned two survived. ))) So now playing with MSI Afterburner which is controlled by the temperature of the processor and a video card. And configure video settings in the games so vidyuhi not warmed to more than 55 gr. And in games on average 50 grams.

L
Linch2000 24.01.20

VladDenver
Try another slot vidyuhi change, and one GP 2 check slot 1 GP. Sometimes contacts blunt. Well it is, for experimentation.