3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TaRaNDota 25.01.20 11:54 am

Code to the safe. Chapter 5 [Is the solution] (Thief (2014))

Guys, Chapter 5, Shelter Moira, Before we descend into the prison in search of their women, we open all the cameras (they were sick), 1 the camera is safe who knows the code? Please answer!
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
maslina1 25.01.20

Yes, guys tell me the code to the safe in Chapter 5

d
darkwishper 25.01.20

Seven hundred thirteen

N
Nemoy_39RUS 25.01.20

darkwishper
the code to the safe in Chapter 5 in the treatment center on the 3rd floor 7-3-1 there on the table is scratched where there is no light!

m
maslina1 25.01.20

Thank you very much) and in the house of the Baron in Chapter 6?

O
Ozone18k 25.01.20

maslina1

m
maslina1 25.01.20

Ogoromnoe thanks, if something else forward, you know, write)

A
AR-81 25.01.20

In the sixth Chapter before leaving the mansion there is another safe. Code the note List operations in the vent pipe near 017.

A
AR-81 25.01.20

Nemoy_39RUS
Didn't see where it was scratched. I have a box from the bedside a note we got about a knock from the pipes - and so this knock was a code, like Morse code.

s
sanek6 25.01.20

AR-81
Ha,exactly.
Nemoy_39RUS
Thanks for the code,and the inscription on the bedside table not found

A
AR-81 25.01.20

In the seventh Chapter, wandering through the underground city, you will stumble on a safe. Nearby is a note of the Marauder, from which it follows that miserable picking up the password from 0-0-0 to 6-7-2. It is easy to suspect that to the right combination he lacked only one turn past the castle.

R
Ranec 25.01.20

darkwishper
731 of the code , not 713!

B
BileraON 25.01.20

AR-81 and NorthSouth competition, and nerd who advised to search for the code among the scattered papers minus (because you wasted so much time... because I wanted to get to the truth - I don't advise).

The correct answer was to take from the Cabinet, standing to the left of the safe document Banging in pipes to read and to count knocking on the pipes: 7-3-1 ( or see a scrawled code on the table: 7-III-I )

Spoiler

B
BileraON 25.01.20

NorthSouth I'm sorry, I was wrong (my post is corrected and completed - maybe someone else will get to the truth)
Damn, exactly, is scrawled on the table: 7-III-I. Damn I could see only adding grace and why the backlight is scrawled not highlighted. Looks like I have the backlight does not work, since the characters in the house of flowers is also not light.

d
dimachep11 25.01.20

what's the code to the safe Nicky

a
afk4ever 25.01.20

in this game almost every safe has two tips, do's scribbled response on the table, it is clear and without increasing brightness, second clue - a note in the bedside table - which States that someone crazy knocking in the pipes, any attentive player will immediately listen to that knock. If your documents already have a code but you can't notice or find something flair when you open the safe it will show the right number, so don't forget often to turn it on.