3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gerager 25.01.20 11:54 am

Need help in passing (Phantom Doctrine)

Stuck of 20 days. The passage for the KGB. Chapter 6. To reveal and destroy Ascend. How? Hang out on the map - normally the extermination of the agents and all. We need to interrogate her? Or I may accidentally fired the enemy? Help
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marat Akbaev 25.01.20

gerager
look what the assignment is written, if you just wait then wait

g
gerager 25.01.20

Marat Akbaev
In the job - Uncover and destroy Ascend On the map .But how? I hired a Pole. Put him on the point of contact. When it fired five agents - had no place. Maybe the dialogue missed.

M
Marat Akbaev 25.01.20

gerager
As I remember, the first pole is not affiliated with this in any way, I personally it it the first and last time I remembered when I was hired for the job, secondly I have the ascend was the agent called the champion of all the investigation was in the form of pop-up events on the world map, so just download ultra and and save some money, not a quick process

g
gerager 25.01.20

I have fifty-den jumping around the map for nothing. Out of desperation questioned all my agents. Revealed probably more than ten dossiers. Started 8 saboteurs successfully. Till!. With money trainer podmognul. Has circulated all from the workshop. The last step is to demolish the fucking game.

t
tourent 25.01.20

gerager
Competent counterintelligence and mass of the coating agents is the key to successful surgery. it took me five days, caught brought back and executed (beacons and mass interrogations Cox). The pole is not needed, it's just the ballast, after the interrogation, he thundered. The main thing is not to sit still and actively to perform the mission

g
gerager 25.01.20

I have 2 of their agents during the assault repainted. I had them taken out, interrogated and sent to a diversion, where they worked as it should. Could it be? Looks like a proc?

t
tourent 25.01.20

Suddenly there is a message that in the search mole all agents sent to the polygraph agent Marlene has not only failed the test but escaped, organized a large-scale investigation, informants reported that she got off the plane in Riga while trying to detain her she ran away then we got information that she had a lot of accounts in Switzerland that regularly received significant sums from the CIA most likely it is Tyagun. Then a new event - it still caught and brought to the center. Then in the penalty MKULTRA choose and watch video

g
gerager 25.01.20

tourent
Well, it became a little clearer. But 80 days later, as Fileas fog...

t
tourent 25.01.20

gerager
I do not soared - written work is omikron calculates ascend, so I worked, rocked agents, the weapons were collected, the dossier database was rebuilt. And now it turns out that the ascend just a mole, and the old merged with the other channels, it is necessary to fly the Marquis to Rob. True after the execution has fallen sharply the risk increase for two months is not growing, though I am all pumped and money raised

g
gerager 25.01.20

Went 110th day (zapikayut) This is either a bug or my character is stubborn. Going to double the GDP.. Wait saves. Well, not 200 days on the cities included. Looked up the text of the passage for Cesrw. Like all the files opened. Still I think I missed something

g
gerager 25.01.20

tourent
I hired a charged agent Marlene. Immediately sent in for questioning. And executed... the things are there. Leaks, moles are not present, all questioned .Travel gritting his teeth.

U
Urgash 25.01.20

If you missed it scroll in MCULTRA the center of all agents. The computed pseudo-Ascend will be the only active option - penalty. Well, look carefully at the map, maybe a yellow chumadan somewhere under a different icon Snyman. And yet, apparently you are a trainer, right? So, perhaps the threat trainer reduced. Shut it down and transfer the database to another location. This action restarts the script, though it restarts just random events, about the story.. not sure which one of the agents allegedly Ascend will be random, I have a beamer was seem. It may well be that this is randomayzer indicated you already executed the agent then the tube. Only loading the old savegame. Oh, and I calculated the moles of Beholder wiser not to cut and to program in the code phrase and let go, and then in the mission at the end will switch - after the mission brains washed and voila, no agent and not a mole, but an honest operative deep drilling.

t
tourent 25.01.20

Urgash
By the way this is a bug I think - capacity turnout of 38 agents but due to the discoloured agents observer I was 57 in the end, all points were closed. randomayzer cannot refer to an already executed agent. It already does not exist. I consistently once a month move, but it's stupid - the new seekers activate at the old place in Riga already five times moved))) in the end came out the bugs with the name of the investigation Generic_file_000*, etc. the texts are repeated to insanity, only different parts painted black. Drawdown is not just from moving but from the fulfillment of the key mission - the assault of the cells of the observer, the elimination of spies of the observer and the prevention of the murder of informants, I have five pieces of their work was done when the first event about the polygraph (and three times moved during this time)

g
gerager 25.01.20

also spit in the game (accumulated know) - that's why I think playing-tormented in Phantom about a x-com like a teenager about sex. that is, constantly. It turned out not game a dog of some kind. To do turn-based combat tactics mice(spies), the women in skirts-pencil jump from the second floor with 80 kg vrazhiny over the ridge, without a whimper, is th. And hoo - if it's a clone of x-coma - let them bitches fight! not Strat Tyagunov.