3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orlean01 25.01.20 11:56 am

After download killed enemies are resurrected (Hitman: Absolution)

Have not time to notice in the game: after loading a checkpoint, you killed the opponents come to life, with the possible exception of those whose disguise is wearing on us. But if the first five missions is not particularly pay attention, that on the sixth (the Church) when you decide to operate more openly, this time he starts to irritate.

Cleared the floor, descended, remained, zafeylili. Again, load, and voila! The entire top floor fully alive. I even this bug can not be called rather a huge flaw.

Maybe some patch already fixes this? Already becomes a nasty play due to the fact that, all your work goes down the drain after download.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screw It 25.01.20

No, it's not a bug, this is a gameplay. You also like the new Hitman? Enjoy.

O
Orlean01 25.01.20

Screw It
The irony of this surplus.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 25.01.20

There's nothing you can do. The most convenient way is to ignore additional checkpoints if you play aggressive. And when the secret passage they can use to drop a route of enemies and return those to the original position. Sometimes it is easier to slip in.

O
Orlean01 25.01.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
The fact of the matter is that trying to combine stealth with action, i.e., to kill one by one without being detected. So none of the possible options to fully satisfy me. Probably have to accept... Although it will not cease to rely on the patch.

O
OrisLumenis 25.01.20

And as for me the checkpoints do not have to enter, then these posts would not exist.

T
TrusTNik 25.01.20

I fully agree with OrisLumenis. In my opinion, it is superfluous. All these checkpoints. Easier enemies to beat. But where those checkpoints will not know until you get through the whole level. ))) One figure for 100% completion of a level should be 2-3 times pereproyti.

R
RGC 25.01.20

checkpoint this is the checkpoint

O
Orlean01 25.01.20

OrisLumenis
I do not agree. But the difficult level they sometimes vital, in any case, for me personally.

T
TIGERblacK 25.01.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
That resets the route Yes. Sometimes it fit and sometimes not, by the way)

T
TrusTNik 25.01.20

Scopolamine

I meant that if we are not activating places for a quick save in the menu select Replay from checkpoint", it will begin to pass from the beginning only a certain part of the entire job, don't show up in the middle of the area, with the suddenly revived opponents.

e
easy91 25.01.20

OrisLumenis
so mlyat and play on hardcore, SFC, and don't whine here like a woman roaring!!!

H
Hemo 25.01.20

Tell me, at the moment this bug is fixed?