3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 19.09.19 08:26 am

How to steal a horse? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I went to Neuhof, holding x and left from the factory. But the horse has not changed. After I moved the seat too, nothing has changed. what to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 19.09.19

Come on in the plot. I guess at some point, some quest you will teach. As an option to see perks in the thread theft. Can there that is.

o
offimpulse dawada 19.09.19

AP

o

AP, does nobody know?)

G
GULAM33 19.09.19

In a place called Mroad there are horses. One horse will have to steal (side quest) for the thieves Guild. There, in Rhoade there is a reference to the game Ведьмак3 - a horse named Roach. When you buy a Roach, the dealer will tell about its former owner, the pole, who retired from his past Affairs, received his family and selling his war, when the critical friend, the horse for a pittance.

A
Artur Tahrirov 19.09.19

offimpulse dawada
This is for you to have a Gypsy!

S
Shadowclonejutsu 19.09.19

to buy a horse can be, on the quest, after talking with Stephanie

o

GULAM33
so I know that the horse can steal by clicking on x, the question is why the stolen horse is not replaced on my menu

s
shpegundota 19.09.19

offimpulse dawada
Most likely it was not intended
Apparently, horses can steal one time(pure drive)

J
Jer1ch0 19.09.19

Found in the camp of the robbers, the horse, is it possible to make your own ? it is not stolen (just sit on it), but it is without a saddle and other things, nothing to wear you can not .....

M
Martin_Richmond 19.09.19

offimpulse dawada
Any horse you can buy on the stud farms. You can only have one horse (last to buy). The old nag can in addition sell. The coolest horse I've met this is Sleipnir from Neuhof. Features super, 5th level, updating rides like a demon for me, speed is just unreal.

P
Pepin3d 19.09.19

Martin_Richmond
IMHO Anda the best horse characteristics. Everything is balanced almost perfectly.
I spec checked and compared. The second steep seemed to me Beetroot.
But they are more expensive than all the others.

p
pekabir 19.09.19

offimpulse dawada wrote:
why the stolen horse is not replaced on my menu
because it's not GTA

R
Renat Murtazin 19.09.19

Tell me,I bought a body kit for the horse and can not wear,the icons are gray

a
aist16 19.09.19

With a horse I also happened comics. In sázava going to meet with Ulrich at the pond, sat on his horse, galloped, passing through the gate, it was too loud and hard I someone calls out. Descended from horses, is friends and comrades. We chatted, promised to help them find a job, go sit on the horse. I noticed that I had hold down the X and not just click. But, sat down, went, and then, attacking me with his fists Ulrich. I still do not understand, beat him and he fled on foot for our meeting. Only then I realized that I was trying to steal his horse when a guard fined for robbery.
But,Ulrich, the meeting did not even bother to fight me, immediately surrendered. Probably remembering the fight :-)

N
Nik0LaI123 19.09.19

But to sell the horse not? Cleared the bandit camp and there horse.

D
DrZoiberg 19.09.19

Renat Murtazin
the horse shove the kit and using the equipment of the horse download

G
Geronimo1865 19.09.19

There is a problem. For Miller stole Yendo, and he now no longer appears in Mrjoedf. Is there a possibility to get it back?