3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik2187836 25.01.20 11:57 am

The price of the Ultimate edition (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Does anyone know why the discount for the complete edition on PC appeared immediately after the announcement at e3? They hinted about it in the end? And then at the end of the presentation copyright arrived and we did not finish.
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Smith 25.01.20

Bug, IMHO. I bought the origins very much, over 100 hours played.

M
MudrichenkO 25.01.20

Where is the game Oh, God, what a choice, you sit in the animus and just look what did your ancestor, and do not choose what to do to him, then desynchronization happens and the connection is broken, they what is there about the Canon forgot or they loot is more important than their own words, previously been a fan and thought after Origins everything will go much better but I was wrong, now I definitely will not buy this game because Assassins Creed it will not be called

v
vitalik2187836 25.01.20

Andrey Smith
Would be very cool, if this is indeed a bug and tomorrow morning it will be fixed. There will be a gift to fans of the series) I haven't bought the full versions of the games before the release for 2100 RUB :)

v
vitalik2187836 25.01.20

MudrichenkO
I agree, assassin's creed it no, but as just a game in the historical setting with a bunch of missions and extra quests in origins I really liked. Played 120 hours and will gladly play in the Odyssey. But you're all the same, somewhat agree, if jubilee went back to basics series, it would be cool.
PS: They even the logo of the game did not similar to the original (before they differ often only a symbol in the middle, and now only the tip was left XD)

A
Assassin-Hunter 25.01.20

vitalik2187836
All right, Vitaliy. There is no cause for concern. A common practice for future releases. Almost sure it's not a bug, but the PR campaign. In addition, look what a holiday today from Ubisoft - a lot of game releases + giveaway For Honor + open beta test for The Crew 2. It makes no sense on a day to be greedy.
By the way, the discount can be increased, giving 100 Uplay points and then the amount of pre-order will be: 2,160 rubles.

L
L490 25.01.20

Even little system would have delivered it would be cool.

s
solo837 25.01.20

Staliger
Yesterday bought at a discount immediately after the presentation. Gave WW version

_
_hw 25.01.20

2159 rubles left,it is quite acceptable for the full edition with all future dlc.

v
vitalik2187836 25.01.20

Staliger
Yes, also worldwide. Strange as it is. By the way, even did not pay attention when the letter of confirmation of the order received)
Assassin-Hunter
What I actually did :) Frankly I do not recall a single pre-order from jubilee with such generosity on the day of the announcement.
L490
Judging from what was shown at e3 +- the same as origins (adjusted for bad optimization, it's jubilee)

L
L490 25.01.20

vitalik2187836
I'm interested in whether sli from the start as the factory edge lights 5. The idea should be if 3 years something to do

D
Danilka2202 25.01.20

What's the difference between WW and EN/CN ? WW is in Russian language I hope?

K
Kondor_Max 25.01.20

Staliger
where can I see what version? Me a letter just about making a purchase came from Xsolla. And what WW is different from EN?

L
L490 25.01.20

Kondor_Max
From themselves they must be the letter supposedly check. It at the end of the names written ww

D
Demonakor 25.01.20

Posted in tech support - I'll see what answer.

D
Danilka2202 25.01.20

Staliger
Why then in Origins in EN/CN other languages besides Russian?

e
eeduard3008 25.01.20

Assassin-Hunter
that's what I did, bought for 2160p and I have it in the library, so no it's not a bug, it's OK))

A
Abarmot90 25.01.20

System.requirements Minimum incentive DX 12

a
al.. 25.01.20

In the Uplay shop in the description about the language says nothing. Therefore, I think, needs to be multilingual option to the presence of the Russian. At least require to replace.

e
eeduard3008 25.01.20

al..
any Russian should be, we in Russia were bought!

D
Danilka2202 25.01.20

Well, the incentive is Russian