3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termibus 25.01.20 11:58 am

Constant crackling in the cooler fan

A couple of days ago began a constant, not very loud, but acting on the nerves crackling in the cooler fan of the processor. Cooler new, just 2 months, Deepcool Gammax 400.
When removing the fan from the cooler is the crackling stops. The fan rests on the spokes, and removing suspiciously loose (the blades have a backlash horizontally about 2-3 mm). Fill oils did not help. I suspect that the fan or clings to the radiator, or the backlash himself and creates a crack. But to understand him is not possible.
Prompt who faced, and then to throw the new fan is not desirable.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.20

Termibus
I have the same. There,in my opinion,valve needs to attach to the small pads at the corners.I have a cooler do not understand

T
Termibus 25.01.20

[Denis]
So he kind of is applied, and a little confused. The most interesting that before that, everything was perfect, and then there was this noise. Naturally you have to work with headphones for silence.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Termibus wrote:
Cooler new, just 2 months, Deepcool Gammax 400.
Termibus wrote:
Prompt who faced, and then to throw the new fan is not desirable.
And what is the warranty for this product there is something.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.01.20

I have such a pitch mishap happened
in short, after several months of squawking at all jammed and had to be replaced. as it turned out that the thing where the axle has developed crooked.
notwithstanding the aforesaid story happened with a laptop I took it apart and collected and then in the hearts gave Peck his father's bream and he stopped wedges and CAW
and while a few months it works relatively quiet
such are Peck's history

b
bloomm 25.01.20

Marriage rather change or get a new fan 300 rubles worth

N
Nevoeiro 25.01.20

Termibus
Fan,or more precisely the impeller can be removed.But I think the cod just because of the vibration and he created these clips.Clip on grieve,or plastic straps to put between the fan and radiator gum.