3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Griirf 25.01.20 11:58 am

How to remove the green arrows on the Strat.the map? (Medieval 2: Total War)

I can't get the green arrows on the strategic map! Did everything as written, but in the game they have! Used Adob Photoshop CS2.
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
petja5 25.01.20

Look on the forum, me here such question have already met 3-4 times

G
Griirf 25.01.20

I have searched and not found! Only saw how to do it (briefly), and I need to help me, or explain to, or just got rid of this file! :)

A
Antonio 25.01.20

Bad looking. Here is a quote from FAQ on Medieval II: Total War

Go to game folder/data/world/maps/base open the file map_features.tga with Photoshop, and painted green with black. All now army will not be able to go through the Straits :)

G
Griirf 25.01.20

I saw that too, and you asked! :)
I did, and the army still held!!!

A
Antonio 25.01.20

If you open in Photoshopе, the sea what is the color?

G
Griirf 25.01.20

Black :)
I green squares painted over with a black pencil (try and sponge), but to save the file after you close the program with a cross, failed. I saved it using the File menu. After that, I watched the file and there was no green squares!!! But in the game there are arrows!!!

A
Antonio 25.01.20

And you once repainted, kept the card?
Try again.

G
Griirf 25.01.20

Repeated arrows are still there!!!

a
alex-vit 25.01.20

In order to make the arrows disappear, you need to delete the file map.rmv (I think so called, it's not graphical). Any action with the graphics card and it should be removed, he will generate.

A
Antonio 25.01.20

Thank you! The arrow disappeared.
The file is called map.rwm
it is located in the folder Medieval II Total War/data/world/maps/base

By the way, I read somewhere that if you remove all transitions through the Straits, the Crusades, the AI begins to bypass the Black sea, through the Caucasus. I think the transition in front of Constantinople.
Your opinion?

a
alex-vit 25.01.20

Better put, and at the company's troops scatter. you. since you're going in the opposite direction from Jerusalem

A
Antonio 25.01.20

Left one green arrow in front of Constantinople, but as bad as other people's armies (the Crusade) can't pass at all, because it prevents the town itself, there only the Byzantines can walk and diplomats.
So I redid the left one crossing to the South.
By the way, the arrow has disappeared and saving.

a
ambal MTW 25.01.20

Hey,a thread who tried to put his arrow where the thread from the lantern?For example, from Rhodes to the continent?Silly, but interesting!

p
petja5 25.01.20

But what's really there, put immediately from Europe to America :) Although the arrow can not finish the course, but sorry. Would be almost like Moses, who parted the waters of the sea with his hands and gave the people of the pass :)

a
artik83 25.01.20

Hi, long time not played and decided to recall how it was. How to remove green arrows sorted out and any idea how to paint correctly the passages, even though the forest river to do that to separate completely the map where the Strait and Constantinople on the Black sea until the end of the map to the right. So the Crusades were not crawling through the Caucasus and all the surrounding land and boarded the ships and poured directly in the Holy land and its ..... so they have to get there in addition to the ships fiction another chance.