3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 25.01.20 11:59 am

how to start a Supplement White march? (Pillars of Eternity)

hi all. today is the day unclear) in General downloaded the Repack hatab two by Marti began to play, but starts the basic game, how to start add-on? of their selection I can't see
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 25.01.20

How to get in addition, spoiler alert:))
Spoilerish need to take the fortress Kad Nua. Then to go seek out the temple Vodice. Once you find the temple Vodice, there's the plot of the mask you need to wear to talk with the head of a cult. That's how you talk to her, will be released from the dungeon and will receive a letter about the White transition. But in addition it is advisable to go LVL 6 at least, and I will fight you))

a
alex1gr 25.01.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
that is addition story? taks... that is, you need to re-play first, and how much time is that gonna take? maybe you got a saved game from right here?
And the second question and the second part of March as the start of after the first?

a
alex1gr 25.01.20

and how to play until about the first of March?

a
alex1gr 25.01.20

well, I will start again, the game is a masterpiece, meaning you can have another go, thanks, if th write

s
sKard 25.01.20

how can you screw up Persian if the option of re-training?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 25.01.20

and the second part of March as the start of after the first?

Will rest somewhere in the territory of the original game, there was a job to return to Stallworth

I
I4igoK 25.01.20

Thanks for the replies. I played already 5 hours or more. He realized that you need the campaign mode to pass, the fortress was taken, that will go to the temple Vodice. Too lazy to play as killed the game in the 2015m over 80 hours. Now playing on Easy, thank you for the tip about the beginning of DLS.

a
alex1gr 25.01.20

damn, I thought it DLS as an addition to the game, and it's just side quests...

Z
Zere 25.01.20

well this addition to the game in the form of side quests OO :)) as usually happens in fallout as well for example. got the letter and went

t
tamtammy 25.01.20

Played on one computer, unfortunately had to transfer to another. Installed, launched, got, threw into the save folder. Have perazella, loaded the last save from the first computer. After loading the game says You have installed the game Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part 2. It becomes available after you go through the storyline of the head Part 1. But I zakolebalsya again, all pass, in addition to other pers.. how it can be avoided?