3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
black phoenix111 25.01.20 11:59 am

Dragon in the sky (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

during the passage of Mysia Dragon in the sky have formed a glitch, after the death of a dragon must to inspect. I examine the dragon to take all that was there and nothing happens, the task does not change, the marker remains on the corpse of the dragon, already looked the dragon up and down and nothing. Restart game nothing is decided several times to kill the dragon -the same result. what to do
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
w201 25.01.20

black pheonix
Perhaps a patch will help,if it is not set.Solves a lot of problems.Informal.

E
Evil__ 25.01.20

You can use the console command SetStage MQ104 90 that will advance the quest to the next stage and will add to the character of the Creek, although the dragon soul continues to not be absorbed.

V
Vovan21 25.01.20

I bought it when I disconnected the Supplement in which the sky was falling space module.

w
w201 25.01.20

black pheonix
I was not like this.Try to go without mods this segment of the game.

K
Kradyk 25.01.20

Evil__
In the same way, helped a friend with the same problem was.

a
a.srael 25.01.20

black pheonix
This bug lasts since the release of the game and of. patches not corrected. Fashion in his appearance does not affect. I remember there was a file with the fix. Perhaps the bug was fixed in the unofficial patch.
PS the link to the fix under the spoiler
Спойлерhttp://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/fiksy_i_ispravlenija/fiks_pogloshhenija_dush_drakonov/82-1-0-1407

T
The Vibe 25.01.20

So it just had to wait until GG gobble the soul of this dragon, and then the task will change.

Z
Zlavus58 25.01.20

★ Honest people! Occurs and very often the problem is that the quest does not start. Stupidly bring the stone to Farinaro all. Fashion was turned off, DLC also, but nothing helped. The only option to re-install the game (steam license), and not the fact that works. The console says nothing at all, just zero response. Someone faced with such? Just really zadolbali once or twice a day the game to reinstall. And another question.. If sohranki download, will help to jump this quest?