3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iSniper Men 19.09.19 09:36 pm

Is it worth buying (Monster Hunter: World)

And so, the topics I like, question online, since not many friends, I wanted to ask, difficult to find a party? Just solo and the pirates can poigrati what has been done, and if you take it just for the online.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 19.09.19

At low RO say not very. Under high end content for SOS is constantly something to find. On solve Tarot full lobby with randomized were going very without problems. Well, the same Bahamut of watermill kit and weapons no problem playing through sos with randomized.

B
Beirut 19.09.19

No not worth it
Too weird and abrupt flow only from the plot to suit
As for me everything could be done a lot more interesting, download pirates play if suddenly hooked then buy

A
Andrey Taler 19.09.19

Downloaded, played 3-4 hours, removed.Interesting universe and everything. Fighting sucks, very outdated, plus I personally don't like Japanese games because of their, how to say, a lot of extra options, awkward mechanics, etc. too Much cartoon, any the seals. Geralt added to what? From the dark, but atmospheric world of the Witcher in this pokemania. I thought what a masterpiece, they write a lot about the game, a lot of noise, but in fact so far no complete. Good marketing only. Can hook anyone. Like previous commentator, I recommend first skazati pirates, to try and then buy.

S
Sheril 19.09.19

Andrew Thaler wrote:
some cats
the game is about cats :)