3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERPANTINEE 25.01.20 12:15 pm

There is a multiplayer mode in the game ? (Mafia 3)

the question was closed !
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danila09876543 25.01.20

Only A Single

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

blin88
What are you mad? Guy banned the incentive, Google and other search engines...

M
Marquess 25.01.20

blin88

scores dropped for the creation of the

b
blin88 25.01.20

know how to read?

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

nnormalno
Zhzhosh! In English? That is, you transfer singleplayer don't know? And how are you going to play the game without knowledge of English?
PS I will Answer immediately to your question that you have steam not even in English, now what, not even with the Chinese, about Farsi and Zulu, I generally keep quiet or you and there is banned everywhere?

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

nnormalno
What do you think who is to blame, if you have such ridiculous excuses at all?

L
Lovagi_Radwave 25.01.20

nnormalno
You're flawed. You're a good Troll I like (no) And that is difficult to put the Russian language on steam

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

nnormalno
Instead of modestly silent or say fault corrected, you start here me a Troll call, you must have in life to blame all around, and you're the cutest one in the world.

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

nnormalno
I agrissa???? zhzhosh!!! So next time the topic will create, like, dudes decided to go to the toilet, to put off so to say bot, I pants for this shoot? But if to remove than wipe: mug or stone, do not be surprised then to review...

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

nnormalno
you really fool
All right, then who are you? mind you I have enough brains not to ask stupid questions, and you ask, do the conclusions.

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

nnormalno
And I mean in your opinion, the student-nerd who sat for days in the hut and chopped in different games? I would say that you're just a lazy ass who is too lazy to type in Google search for mafia 3 multiplayer or... well, you have to be a Pro or a schoolboy, because normal people can't... pechalka )))