3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Sanguin 25.01.20 12:16 pm

Dark bodies (Graveyard Keeper)

People, where to take them? From corpses? Or how to handle the bodies need? Anyone knows tell me. Need for quests Inquisitor and a snake.
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 25.01.20

Alex Sanguin
These bodies fall randomly in the new bodies

T
Tepl-A 25.01.20

Thus it is necessary to pass the game to the moment, as the Inquisitor will open the line of flow, up to this point, the bodies dark bodies not to see.

P
Peppidlinnyychulok 25.01.20

The Inquisitor relations stalled at 75 and he doesn't give a quest to the dark bodies. Starving while burning sell but he's not as redactum. Can anyone suggest what to do next?

P

Malicе
All the rest has passed, it remains to obtain only tetrade and ember. The snake needs a dark heart, but the Inquisitor only one dialogue about coal which blocked 100 loyalty and all.

K
Kagarino Xolod 25.01.20

Pipelineable
You need dark heart snake give all

P

Xolod07
I would love to give it away, but it will not fall out while the Inquisitor would not give the technology and he recently.

K
Kagarino Xolod 25.01.20

Pipelineable
All skills are pumped to the evisceration?

P

Xolod07
Yes

P

All the branches are fully pumped

O
Oxitix 25.01.20

Exactly the same problem, left 2 item, and the Inquisitor doesn't gives the quest, so I did.

K
King_Sosat 25.01.20

Anyone can sell beer and
Solarmodule???

The wine manages to sell the tavern, but he does not take all kinds of food and beer! WTF ?!

p.s How to remove the guards near the portal?

t
tecatoita 25.01.20

The protection can be removed after accumulating friendship with the Inquisitor, the beer can only in the stall to be burned to push. Hicross

K
King_Sosat 25.01.20

tecatoita

Thank you. What to do with the calculations of the Astrologer, for the mill? Where to use them?

t
tecatoita 25.01.20

Hicross
Use in the mill.