3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 25.01.20 12:17 pm

Two-handed, one-handed or two weapons? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I'm thinking that it is better to take. At first I had two one-handed,then during the game it turned into an dvuruchnikami used at the time, and two daggers. And what exactly preferable? Class warrior-necromancer.
12 Comments
Sort by:
3axap34 25.01.20

suarez888
Well, you see. If you're a necromancer, so primarily will use the magic school of necromancy, and it is the Shackles of pain, the Expectation of death, etc. Therefore, you need to focus on maximum damage because of the skill Expectation of death because the more you will lose HP, the higher the damage, the conclusion is that durochka or a pair. Better pair, because both hands can hold weapons +10-20% of Crete, but it is not enough. Think, decide. First and foremost, pay attention to the strengths of your chosen class.

N
Nyanco 25.01.20

Played for the Lancer (of course, two-handed), was satisfied. Now play duelist-aristocrat, with a free hand, from the point of view of mechanics, not really, but role-playing component on top!)))

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 25.01.20

the two-handed sword damage, more protection less. odnorodnykh damage less, but there are soooo shields...
and what are you, one person playing? I don't know, I like such games are always more interesting team to pass, can be a lot of variations to recombineering

M
Mr.Caduceus 25.01.20

Prefer to be a paladin, though now shake the Summoner's hill. In short, love the heels)

Y
Yushimitsy 25.01.20

What paladins some spearmen .Here school war arrow asasina and 7 schools of the magician .Better satellites to do all mages of different schools and one General call and will be happy.A Summoner can not only convert 4 of the Persians in 8 where 4 designed tancat but to summon totems which are generally placed as Hosh no limit and it is only the call of one school out of seven .And armor is the best magic for basically all effects tied to magic .

S
Sharg30 25.01.20

suarez888
The two-handed sword loses to Balsicas in damage, because the bonus from the power goes to both weapons. The farther, the more will be the difference. + More slots for runes and more bonus stats. And though luminosite-but it's true)

E
Eriori 25.01.20

Sharg30
Have two-handed are monstrous crits, which when pumped necromancy'll restore the post, and the enemy with 2 punches will fly.

S
Sharg30 25.01.20

When pumped necromancy, crits will not. Another argument for duals-shift shield and the sword is just 1од. That is, you can start a fight like a real tank and with fierce damage from the throwing of the shield and control, then when the armor vanquish-switch to the second sword and enter many many damage.
Play a full party on tactics, about the lone wolves I don't know and don't want) em

c
commonness 25.01.20

You might forget that when pumping two-handed perk you Bastida crit damage , so Dvorak significantly stronger than 2 weapons , I have overcome under the fury of these crits were given that you never dreamed of

s
simpson747 25.01.20

Started playing a two-handed sword, but quickly moved to 1 weapon and shield. Yes, durucu slightly more damage and range with some attacks (but this stuff). But the shield gives almost half of the armor, so my choice - a classic (sword and shield).

K
Kolya Goryunov 01.07.22

I play for 2 Persians))
Assassin
Warrior
(necromancy + military commissar + assassin + turning everything to full for both) well, from gear there are all sorts of useful skills from other schools like teleport or castling
Max damage I endured adramaliha from 3 procasts)) I'm in ahue and then say that a lone wolf is not an imba)) well, at least that it is playable
Conclusion and then and then the norms and by the way for the skills of an assassin you need 1 dagger the second, at least take a hammer in theory)) or a shield, but I'm for a necromancer, so max damage I'll
add more what is better to focus on ODA damage, either all physical or magician)) because it’s stupidly pointless to use a magician and a warrior to shoot one enemy)) in this case, if a ranger wants a better shooter to take damage from him no less than a two-handed one, and there are unique cool bows) )
And bl I only at the end of the game found out that clothes can be appat i.e. you have a thing lvl 8 you 16 conditionally it can be upgraded to 16)) although it is often useless but ... sometimes it can be useful, for example, to upgrade all the gear to 20lvl but this maneuver will cost so much that the treasury of the whole city will not be enough))

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.07.22

and provoked attacks - not? With a large radius, it’s convenient to spud the whole crowd - whoever drank a can there, ran or farted - immediately got a pike.

In general, the balance is - if you don’t really screw it up, then in the current mechanics it doesn’t matter who to play with. Well, mb bard drops out a little sometimes;)