3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Banzay_ 25.01.20 12:17 pm

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection flood (Mortal Kombat (1993))

so, this collection of games came out on PC. I propose to discuss here all details regarding gameplay. And not only. In General, to communicate)
87 Comments
Sort by:
c
crawling56 25.01.20

the normal multiplayer,that's the current pad is not enough segovskogo,and confused with SF 4 ,buttons are confusing

B
Banzay_ 25.01.20

I do not confuse) but don't like the complexity. too. +there is a delay... here is the video shot:

B
Banzay_ 25.01.20

the game has Noob-Saibot!!!!

S
Serzh_ak 25.01.20

Banzay, and you slow and laggy like in the video? Or is it because of recording?
I have almost the same as in this video - by the way the link you wrote is wrong, not everyone will guess how you look because throws to the editor.
I have a fighting 30 shots, slow everything. The MOTHER was much, much better

S
Serzh_ak 25.01.20

There Nuba saibot!! Black Kano doesn't count. Noobsaibot is not the same as for the Sega and in the Trilogy, even if they manage to play (and it's kind of impossible, you can only hacked arcade version)
Better put yourself MOM++, rum UMK and MK kombat ground server all together

C
Crociato 25.01.20

Banzay_
Is that you on UMK3? If so, there's still Ermak and someone else (rain?). They like you can access codes.
Who knows how to write.

B
Banzay_ 25.01.20

04.02.12 21:59 Banzay, and you slow and laggy like in the video? Or is it because of recording?
I have almost the same as in this video - by the way the link you wrote is wrong, not everyone will guess how you look because throws to the editor.
I have a fighting 30 shots, slow everything. The MOTHER was much, much better
entry) encodes at 30fps. in the game 53. SPS, what about the link said) changed
There Nuba saibot!! Black Kano doesn't count. Noobsaibot is not the same as for the Sega and in the Trilogy, even if they manage to play (and it's kind of impossible, you can only hacked arcade version)
I give you my word, that is. I passed Sakana, chose the icon, thrown into a fight with a Noob Subotom and Ermak. I immediately Noob Saibot kneaded (and used a shadow). I thought I made screen on msi afterburner, but maybe, checked the compatibility with XP SP3, then the program is not working picture(( Noob was like the Scorpion, only black. And let the shadow)
Is that you on UMK3? If so, there's still Ermak and someone else (rain?). They like you can access codes.
Ermak, Milena and Sub-zero classic, you can open after defeating Sakana, after winning the battle, or how. About Rayna doesn't know about the Nuba as well. Going to try)

S
Serzh_ak 25.01.20

The idea is that if there are not hacked arcade version that, according to Wikipedia, Noob-Saibot is there in the form of a ninja. Like Cano, he was only in MK3. XS whether he is playable here.

Who knows, if you create a new Windows Live profile, can be re-attached to this game with the same key that gives Steam?

And all errors unusually,rocked litsuhu with Ineta.
I mean, you got the game online via Live lag and no brakes? As in this video not so slowly?

and then all these emulators...tries it:)
MK Kollection is also a emulator. But with whistles and perdelkami.
You cannot start in window, it is impossible to run on a laptop with integrated graphics from Intel and the old PC can not be run from a USB drive, you cannot select a server with low ping for the game.

The more and the graphics are a bit better than console,unless the desired palette to choose.
Perhaps you're one of those people who think that Ultimate Mortal Kombat was just for the SEGA Mega Drive. Open secret that all knowledgeable people already playing the original version of the slot machine, not inherited bits of low-power consoles of the time.
By the way, there's palettes, there are graphics filters, which, by the way, on the emulator the MOTHER three times more and three times more effects (with the ability to create your own). Even the borders on the sides can be done. But the fact that the filter Painted on amalah I have not seen.

C
Crociato 25.01.20

Serzh_ak
Yesterday I played online for an hour and a half lag appeared only once, for one round. And so the game works well, neschitaya that sometimes the sound disappears, but this is easily cured by restarting the game. In multiplayer, the opponents are pretty fast, you can look for opponents rating, I don't think the emulator can boast the same.

S
Serzh_ak 25.01.20

Yes, today was play, lag is really not much. I just have in the background hung a bunch of programs including 3D MAX and tupil up to 30FPS. All closed down, rebooted, and the brakes and the lag was gone.

A
Aiones 25.01.20

noob-saibot in this MK is not playable, Ryan do not, as these versions of MK (which became MK-AK) versions with the slot machine, and noob-saibot first became playable only in the version of cmd for Shogi (in all other CBM for the other platforms he is not playable), Ryn first became playable in the same version of UMK for Shogi, in all other versions of cmd for other platforms, he was a mythical fighter who appeared during the cutscene on the slot machines as a joke developers.

A
Aiones 25.01.20

As for the MK-AK, I will say this, the multiplayer is not working, a bad connection with players, you have to wait long to find someone, very rarely when the wait is less than two to three minutes, the connection maximum ( the better, even with players from Russia), two sticks ( yellow (i.e., not very) ) because of this, online all retarded, the answer is in the game at the press of a button immediately, but after a second, and even more, even though the net normal day 40-50мбит night stable 100Mbit. All games with heavy multiplayer mode are always with a maximum ping of 80 (this is a foreign server, usually Japanese and such a high ping rare, usually from 20 to 40) to MK-AK ping of 80 and more. Developers should improve and release a patch to fix this problem, as was done for the console versions.

S
Serzh_ak 25.01.20

because these versions of MK (which became MK-AK) versions with slot machines,
thank you, cap.
It is clear that with slot machines, but sagacity them differently could. Of course, it is unlikely that there is something changed in Roma.
Break time is also a lot of things there, however, the cabal made the hack adding new fighters. Well, here programmers skilled, would anyone want to add or remove. Achievement, vibration and music (it is seen that it lies separately) attached. In multiplayer, open all character's at once. So I would not be surprised to see a playable Noob Saibot

B
Banzay_ 25.01.20

Aiones
and I have often and 3 sticks in the MP)) but usually-Yes 2. Not very radet. wait for the patch, see how triagonal developed that pkshniki (like several thousand) bought the game. somewhere wrote that more than 10 thousand. so...

B
Banzay_ 25.01.20

read something:
to play for a Noob-Saibot'a need to play with a friend on 2 padah, before the battle to gain 444-444 (icons), to finish each other to a state Dangrous, as only 1 player will turn into the Noob-Saibota to finish second, then you can play against AI until you can't kill

A
Aiones 25.01.20

Serzh_ak
Anything added will not be, as the port all parts were in the original, if there is any hacks and so on, only pirates. and on account of the Bondage not worth mentioning, so he hack segovskie ROMs and all, and how to play various hacks, and all have glitches, bugs, 0 balance and so on which play is not comfortable, and generally the gameplay is ridiculous. Better the classics is not. Even MK 2011 was not so good as the good old умк3, do not argue, got MK 2011 a spectacular, bloody futility, but the gameplay is very monotonous, monotonous and fatalities quickly nadaedayut ( almost all Fatali associated with avulsion of the head ), it is enough for a few days, and then it becomes boring to play and run it from time to time for about 30 minutes and all. Classics always and everywhere was and still is the best and I'm not just about the games, and in General about everything.
Banzay_
read something:
to play for a Noob-Saibot'a need to play with a friend on 2 padah, before the battle to gain 444-444 (icons), to finish each other to a state Dangrous, as only 1 player will turn into the Noob-Saibota to finish second, then you can play against AI until you can't kill
in these versions of noob unplayable, and if you have the opportunity to play for him, it ogranichetsya 5 seconds maximum, and even this method will not help, 444-444 in this code, the soldiers quickly change when round two begins, they change almost immediately, the only way to stop the transformation into the other fighters, is to send the opponent to the second floor

S
Serzh_ak 25.01.20

Anything added will not be, as the port all parts were in the original
I'm not saying what will happen. Just nothing strange in the fact that the developers could do a hack, I do not see. You're not playing a very old curve hack arcade games where you can play as Noob Saibot (made in the form of Kano)?
If the Xbox is nothing new, then and there.
No Noob-Saibot, so no. But technically, developers were not hard to hack the game to other fighters, instead of the private three. Moreover, in the version will Wavenet Noob-Saibot for the arcade was.
Bondage I gave the example that nothing is impossible and even the hint is not told what he can and will Haiti the arcade version.

A
Aiones 25.01.20

Serzh_ak
Shaytanka nothing to do with, as ported to the standard classic version, neh noob was unplayable, this is for him not to play in the MK-AK pipeline just decided to portanut klassicheskoe standard version and all, to change anything in it was not going and not going. well, only the picture twirled and online did ( it no where).
You're not playing a very old curve hack arcade games where you can play as Noob Saibot (made in the form of Kano)? is not a hack, this glitch usually the standard version of the MK3 in all versions. Noob even Sega умк3 just not finish a fighter with screwed-on techniques developed do not deny it as incomplete, a complete fighter. he first appeared in the ILC.

PS by the way, I do not know as in other versions умк3, and in the Sega version (I always played it) have noob-saibot, there is friendship (like Scorpion, sub-zero classic, reptiles with hurdy-gurdy) and 1 fatality ( as in the classic smoke and Ermak, the head peel the uppercut), but I did in the days when it was Sega. The interesting thing is that no where is it written how to do them, probably only a computer could do, reptile, sub-zero classic Scorpion at the time was difficult to find friendship, but perhaps the Internet was not, and not all the directories were written they have them, I had a bunch of these books ( as they quickly rushed ) and only one was written. The reptile of the hurdy-gurdy gets the head of the snake, the Saba head snowman, Scorpion, skull, like the Nuba. Now MK-AK in the sheet they are written, I do not know the classic Saba, I have not opened, and the Scorpion and reptile for sure.

A
Aiones 25.01.20

By the way, could you tell me how to open Ermak. classic sub-zero and Milena, I don't know how, I know that using codes in the Internet are not found, always played in serovskuju version

c
crawling56 25.01.20

Aiones
buy the game from the incentive you will Ermak and happiness