3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bog - Imperator 25.01.20 12:19 pm

What's wrong with supplements? (Devil May Cry 4)

Good afternoon. I want to talk about the Special Edition. Everybody knows that in the special edition on the past of the main plot, there are also the company behind Vergil and Lady\trish. But... THIS is the ORIGINAL, BUT WITHOUT cut SCENES AND without ANY EXPLANATION! And it does not bother anyone, no? On the Internet I found nothing on this topic, but it's shoddy, stupid and boring. The characters are made well but don't have storylines! I feel sorry for people who paid money for it. Your opinion?
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 25.01.20

God Emperor
You just found out?

e
exlubu 25.01.20

You even took DMS-дмс3-there as itself

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

God Emperor
and part 3 was the same

D
DenKare 25.01.20

Rejoice that at least the gameplay for each character different

B
Bog - Imperator 25.01.20

FallenGhost
exlubu
Ely Maze
Well, Yes. I just recently went. Prior to this, only to restart playing. And whether it is necessary to pass these extras?

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

God Emperor
I would advise to go for Virginia namely bleed it at the level of the legendary dark knight

then you can feel all of his demonic heart

E
Ely Maze 25.01.20

DenKare
well as different

for example, the techniques trish and Dante

D
DenKare 25.01.20

Ely Maze
because not all cleaned then skopipastil, all your techniques as there are, but the fact that trish lazily approached in terms of what I have to say I can't disagree

D
DanteLaver 25.01.20

God Emperor
no shit if only civony to earn and all

D
DanteLaver 25.01.20

wasted money, additional campaigns frustration, that is why DMC was a campaign for Virgil, though short, but meaningful.