3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inril 25.01.20 12:19 pm

Experimental augmentation (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

To activate one of the experimentales, you need something to turn off to preserve energy balance. Would it be possible then to include? After completing the quest with neurocalibration or just replacing the outfit back to basic feature?
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad_Cepesh 25.01.20

Inril
The demon concepts, the calibrator got and the quest is no more, at least in the course of yet could not figure out anything....

I
Inril 25.01.20

Vlad_Cepesh
Here are all of the same. Said he'd drop by, and everything... and to try new want. And at the same time stsykotno something off. And then, when the first time was introduced, said the branch type skills will always be disabled. And at the same time can not believe that developed here and so will allow you to cut a whole branch, forever...

V
Vlad_Cepesh 25.01.20

Inril
I think the cheat mod will solve this problem...also don't like cut run

w
worys 25.01.20

You persist and test religion does not allow ?

U
Un1t_15 25.01.20

As you progress through the story continues this mission with the calibrator, at the expense of the recovery of disabled augments will not say exactly, I was off and running with an overload of 150%, then when I put the calibrator, the system load was always 100%, then all the pump

I
Ioannn 25.01.20

worys wrote:
You persist and test religion does not allow ?
+++

V
Vlad_Cepesh 25.01.20

worys
Oh, sorry, I had to write what I did, but nothing changed....difficult to guess for the smartest?

P
Pomu4 25.01.20

You can turn off - nothing bad will. Then after KV everything turned off, turn on

S
Setesh 25.01.20

I will not create a new topic, I ask here - how to use remote hacking?

B
Bad_-_Wolf 25.01.20

in the course of the story sets the calibrator, which will eliminate the overheating problem and you can at least all start and the augmentation which has been deactivated will work again

B
Bad_-_Wolf 25.01.20

Sites
direct the mouse on the object and press the E, and then it will be a mini-game during which you need the slider to satapati gaps in the network

S
Setesh 25.01.20

Andrew Slavin
does not work, the button not appears, though back to back stand, though far away

I
Inril 25.01.20

Un1t_15
And overload at 150% something bad does? Energy sucked faster? Or what..?

S
STRANGER1971 25.01.20

Once opened with a strange hacker hidden argumentacii, have disappeared rose of quick commands augumentati. Even to jump from a height can't (Ikar not working), Supertree, no nothing. Empty circle (previously it was divided into four sectors).
This is a bug of the game (game + DLC package, all purchased in steam) or scheduled games problem. He would know - do not open the experimental ability.

I
Inril 25.01.20

STRANGER1971
I have the same thing. Like it's planned. By the way, chipped in not only stealth, noiseless step, x-ray vision and Icarus. Leg fell back, hands almost completely. To mark enemies is impossible, the radar is not working. In short, half passed out. A visit to Collier and rollback is planned, not going anywhere.

U
Un1t_15 25.01.20

Inril
but somehow special especially for the price

U
Un1t_15 25.01.20

by the way, the game is also this game which is given for the fact that you bring the calibrator before it will ask the caller if who will be the second time to pass, keep in mind

B
Bard Lyutik 25.01.20

Un1t_15
brought a calibrator before. Achivku not given.
UPD: AND, not lying, given) a time Traveler)

I
Inril 25.01.20

Un1t_15
And who as a calibrator supplying? I nicked. Moreover, without inviza and violence. Only zvirgzdene.

U
Un1t_15 25.01.20

Inril
I agreed, then regretted for had his request to perform, I for one have not fulfilled
Solartac he apparently killed Collier