3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Chuchkov 25.01.20 12:20 pm

What is the maximum level in the game? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Today reached 23 level. Missing progress bar, eating perform the job simply increases the number of subscribers. Still unpurchased premium skills in menu development. Is this the maximum level in the game? Somehow, very stupidly. Or is it a bug? Who knows?
16 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Ygrumyi 25.01.20

This is the latest and is. Something to unlock all the skills necessary to find research points. They are everywhere. Include Hakeim and watch the blue flicker, you'll see them, go there and find 1 point of research, which then needs to be mined. To find all need to rush across the map, the more you find the harder it is to look for the rest

S
Sergey Chuchkov 25.01.20

Damn it, really a setup from yubikov, I if I knew that those glasses are found not collected, and so I found spent. And I still have 5 skills, i.e. have 40 points. I just find they are already almost there. Damn asshole - 23 level. In General, neither here nor there - how can the players give a shit?

Y
Ygrumyi 25.01.20

Sergey Chuchkov
I have all the skills opened, searching points around the city. No matter you spent them or not, their main number is received for the level found .Although when left to find all 3 I'm sick, and activated in jublee reward in just 3 points

M
Maickle Fort 25.01.20

they are very well done. it makes sense to explore the city and solve puzzles to get to the points) I think it's nice to have something to do in the city

S
Sergey Chuchkov 25.01.20

Ygrumyi
I have this award in the beginning took :)
Maickle Fort
I'm not against it, to certainly solve the puzzles interesting. But slice circles around the city to find them and spend a lot of time as the General is not cool. Could do in Assassina - bought card and collect yourself what you need.

Y
Ygrumyi 25.01.20

Sergey Chuchkov
Well, Yes, the end game could be the card is fully open)

N
Nikita237 25.01.20

Maickle Fort
Awful did not study the world and stupidly walking into hack mode

S
Skinny_Vamp 25.01.20

What is difficult? Map in the Internet to look and compare with his in the game where collecting points research a check appears. I was half an hour all the missing took, although I suspect that there was one somewhere. 8 extra happened.

M
Maickle Fort 25.01.20

In the development window click on the desired point, it will give the name of the location on the map. I think it still zooms the map to this location, that would not look. And the map should be black circles with white shards)

t
taunsend 25.01.20

Tell me, please, experience points are usually located on the roofs of buildings and you have to get to them with the lift or is there another way?

D
Dr.Kostet 25.01.20

Almost always there is a workaround (run around, often can only be reached with neighbouring buildings). In other cases, you need to use a jumper (for the vent pipe, for example) or a quadrocopter.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 25.01.20

All now just found out in the game 112 for more research points

Spoiler

M
MrWorld 25.01.20

Sergey Chuchkov
Thank you)

F
FOX_Skaynet 25.01.20

taunsend
I'm personally looking for lifts (they basically ---they are mostly always standing next to , or near a tower cranes ,,,or videos in the Internet look,,,)AND very important I personally haven't collect 2 points while newsical drone for high jumps and on the site that would have a drone the explosives were

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.01.20

Sergey Chuchkov
Not bad!)

s
stttriker 25.01.20

Maickle Fort
This is called artificial stretching of the game - in short, drucilla.