3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIG_CrasheR 25.01.20 12:20 pm

Gaming chair

Prompt Paz, who chairs any life time prosir... holds? I want to replace my stool in chenit krasnoborskoe, preferably a game as unpopular vicevich of streamers. Which companies are now in favor, look on the Internet, the game aerocali, the turnbuckles, etc., almost all the same, that will not tell about the price? Importantly, maximum comfort, functionality, marketing without Pribluda and under pivas in online games.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 25.01.20

automotive tape fasten

a
angryfish99 25.01.20

I stool uproar, I'm good.

B
BIG_CrasheR 25.01.20

Pilat.
tape to fasten harder than the bolts snap

P
Pilat. 25.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
well, the engineer, however, EPT)

u
uga4aka 25.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
Have a seat ZET Force armor 2000 about six months.
The chair bureaucrat, black, soft, which served for 4 years.
Yes, the functionality of the chair is good: the backrest is adjustable, there is a pillow under your head and under your lower back, as there is a bandwagon on which to put your feet or put them when you take polulezhachee position, still have width, which put only in the chair for 30K+. The armrests are adjustable in 4 angles, which allows them to customize yourself. In General, the functional chair can be adjusted to 100%.
But there are problems, and for me they 3. Because of them, I periodically go back to your old and dead bureaucrat.
First and foremost is the chair hard. It's really VERY hard. It is stiffer than a regular office chair with at times.
The second problem is the height of the chair. It is too high. My height is approximately 186см and legs in the lowest position, just don't reach the ground fine, from-for what constantly there is discomfort behind the knee(sensations such as if you're sitting on the edge of the table and the edge of something pinched in my leg). If you are 190cm+, then perhaps this problem you will not.
The third problem is the narrow seat. I don't have a wide back and do a wide body I would said to myself that I drisch, but my feet on the seat constantly run in the side stops(the chair in the form of bucket), but the shoulders RUB against side stand on the back.
In General, to sit relaxed in this chair is extremely problematic, whoever it was that did not.

Recommend shop and my bottom to feel a particular chair, because on the Internet the words are all garbage.

B
BIG_CrasheR 25.01.20

uga4aka
Live to test it kanesh ideal would be an option, but not all games available

B
BIG_CrasheR 25.01.20

uga4aka
Damn, looked really cool chair in its price segment, even the ideal of those that offer up to 20K. Reviews kanesh depressing, but the main drawback is that ass climbs with difficulty because of these unwanted side harnesses)) And for the racers deix them to pay, basically the same options.
Interestingly, GK, Mustangs, Wild, College - noname the Chinese symbolic odor after unpacking that will collapse ahead of time?
Remains or Bureaucrat or Aerosoli

u
uga4aka 25.01.20

BIG_CrasheR
I also think that chair is cool, and the first time it was(self-hypnosis and thought well maybe you just have to get used to it), but then the fifth point asked for something softer.
Everyone is different and someone might like the game and the hard chair as me, but about a bureaucrat, who all sat on him for me, said I don't want him to get up(friends, acquaintances, loved ones).
The word bureaucrat and the like are in almost every furniture store(though not everywhere allowed to sit down on them, the bastards).
They say that in CSN, if the Windows are gaming chairs, they can sit down and evaluate, but I am not walked is not checked.
If I had now the opportunity to change this ZET Force Armor, I would be looking in the direction of the armchairs in the style of a bureaucrat, but with higher backrest(typical bureaucrat back is still a bit short for my height). And all these gaming chairs... they are used only if the sponsor provides them for free.
About the Chinese alternative, I can not say anything, because on aliexpress found a few options and there prices for 10-12K(which is obtained as ZET, only in the case of Chinese, any defects will have to solve or fix yourself, because no guarantees).
By the way 2 months ago on the website of DNS be a different model Zet Armor 2000(no X) and there was all positive. Better than any other chair. I was led)
On the market about Aerosoli also write that hard(AC120 AIR), and if the visual view - does not differ from Zet. Only costs 4K more.
In General... you have to walk around the shops and in person to check it out)
If you have money, you sell special chairs with support under the lower back, shoulders, neck, head, arms, and even a seat as it is adjustable in several planes, these seats are bought all sorts of air traffic controllers who for 12 hours in a sitting position, but they are more expensive most expensive gaming chair...