3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Dehtyar 25.01.20 12:22 pm

Game crashes when approaching Sanctuary hills (Fallout 4)

(The pirates) Played in peace, not one of departure. Then decided to put the DLC. Downloaded the Repack (patch 1.5.141), installed, played, all the rules. But when you switch to a native village the game just closes. And with a quick move and if to go. Then I tried to go from vault 111. Put graphics on low, only looked at the ground. Got to go to the village, but still after a while threw.
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lukash_Kirill 25.01.20

Sasha Dekhtyar
Maybe the patch did something ,try the last version

L
LordGostelian 25.01.20

If the answer is a joke, the game warns you not go and not have to run away) and if so try to reinstall, maybe when you install the antivirus that either removed, or other repak look, even as an option usually such departures are due to the library redist++ well, especially if you have a different version there 2010, 2013 there garbage with them forever why is it sometimes in conflict with each other.

D
Dos9ra 25.01.20

it was the same,the current roll back to an earlier save helped. And still here look http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/pri_peremeshchenii_vykidyvaet_iz_igry-898878/#comment-14776858 and here http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/v_fallout_4_nashli_kriticheskij_bag-170360/

S
Sasha Dehtyar 25.01.20

Dos9ra
yeah I'm blunted, I pertater sohranki. there was one save, but he is in the beginning of the game, not an option...

S
Sasha Dehtyar 25.01.20

Cyril Kobychev
saves plow on the old version(((

S
Sasha Dehtyar 25.01.20

Dos9ra
fashion is not set. the only one that used the bug game, when the scale of the building filled with weapons has reduced it. Maybe because of this.... and noticed when still went to the village, something which disappeared bulbs...

D
Dos9ra 25.01.20

Sasha Dekhtyar
I still err on the same quest. because after boot up to his passing, everything was fine. I'm way too hours 2-3 games lost due to this(it's certainly not the beginning of the game,but exactly hurt).

S
Sasha Dehtyar 25.01.20

Dos9ra
if 2-3 hours... 10-12 levels )))

S
Sasha Dehtyar 25.01.20

Other Repack and patches have not helped. Had with the help of a program Cell_Ripper to remove all the buildings from the settlement. After that, all the rules became

e
exeki 25.01.20

Sasha Dekhtyar
I have the same problem, could you elaborate how to use cell ripper to tear down the settlement?

M
MrAlexSid 25.01.20

Maybe in the Studio too much stuff. A lot is a lot, created a lot of cheats. Take all and throw out.
Or something like that: exceeded the number of elements of buildings, height of buildings. All cheats that could be done.

T
Tdante 25.01.20

This is a random bug that may occur in any location.
I used to help remove all the mods and screwing the graphics in minimal (especially range rendering). You can still will move somewhere very far away, continue, close the game completely, open up again and moves to biolocate (as an option in the next and she is already walk).
The origin of the bug: most Likely some kind of texture or mesh starts bagavathi / not loaded / loaded in the wrong position, because the lower graphics due to texture quality might help.
Particularly fierce, however, the bug behaves with the modders who have changed settlement vanilla game the wrong way(e.g. exceeded the limit, or have deleted the wrong for deleting game objects). Can help destruction of buildings and scenery in the Studio.

K
Kirill Bishof 25.01.20

Tdante
You're probably right, because I have installed the mod to Scrap Everything, with his help cleared Sanctuary, in addition are built of fashion, and the limit xD
XS how to cure(

S
Suya 28.10.21

The problem is at the bottom. The game was made on a very old engine that cannot cope with modern requirements. It was necessary to make a game on a modern engine. Therefore, the old engine cannot cope with such large requirements and crashes for no apparent reason. And so low graphics settings sometimes help. In addition, the developers made the game for fun, the main thing was launched and it worked for a couple of hours ... The arbor, as always, released a raw product in the hope that the community itself will finish the rest later

B
Be3yH4eG 28.10.21

And tell me, I bought the game the current recently played a little at the beginning, even it did not go very much because of these buildings. It is necessary to build them, the game cannot be completed without them? And I saw that the sound russifier was sawing, I decided to leave it for now. Just run on quests, or will they make you do this shitty building?

G
George 2 25.02.22

Be3yH4eG
Russifier really "saw", and you can even download its alpha version. I did just that, because I still have to wait for the full FIG knows how long it will take, and the translation, even the one that is already worthy. The link is really not free, and to support a professional team of translators, you need to send money of your choice (300,600,1000 and) otherwise the link will not download. And using the saved link, it will be possible to download updates for free (I recently used it). Download now or later, it's up to you. I personally downloaded the alpha and have no regrets. This is much better than full machine translations.