3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Hohlov 25.01.20 12:22 pm

Error \"FATAL ERROR\" when launching the game (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

What could be the problem?
21 Comments
Sort by:
e
evil.burmistroff 25.01.20

Anton Khokhlov
the problem is that the game is still not out .
and no patch the first day.

M
Macros Easy 25.01.20

Nah, probably still in repak some trouble, or something went wrong during the installation. With hatab Repack I like the rules now.

m
mvictory 25.01.20

Anton Khokhlov
Vidyaha not support the Volcano.

P
PIRAT69 25.01.20

Many such error. Probably because of the patch the first day, maybe not. But you go to the place where I bought this version of the game. I mean in the shop with the title of rutor. And they write about this error and nothing yet can't fix. So the author can only shed tears or to run to utab and quietly playing!!! Under the spoiler is the solution to this problem...
Solaranlagen error as other users.
Once the volcano does not, then there is nothing to do but none to change it?

m
mvictory 25.01.20

Badfox69
Expect a full release.

e
evil.burmistroff 25.01.20

An__ei
question
zechem at this resolution antialiasing?

e
ep1quuueeeee 25.01.20

Yes, the same error(

s
sudey 25.01.20

4K odd not plow. expect realiz

I
IBM_d3m1urg 25.01.20

evil.burmistroff
everything works without the patch.

M
MESS_NICK 25.01.20

put the pagefile is 20 gigs and the problem went away.

T
Timofey Yurevich 25.01.20

guys ,the video wood update immediately the problem disappeared

m
mvictory 25.01.20

Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus-CODEX

H
Himera20 25.01.20

Also the bug that someone found a way to fix it,let me know

e
eyeoffmyhome 25.01.20

I percent ай5 4200m 3000gts , vidyaha 850m gth , doom,dota2 , all games cator on the volcano was nomralno , Apoidea all go to the volcano have game , I don't know what the problem is... wait for normal crack I have a mate comp is worse than mine , it goes to XS what

L
LZHCH 25.01.20

Bought a licensed version on pre-order. Installed it this morning. Include: crashes this is the error.

M
Mattackushi 25.01.20

This error is popping up for those who have video card does not support the volcano. And even if supported, it is necessary to disable the built-in map Manager. So two options: buy a new graphics card that supports this or wait for the patch from developers.
For me it is disgusting.

O
OLD_GERASIM 25.01.20

I have the GTX 1050ti, support, Vulkan is, everything worked fine with the wood 388.00. Have been listening to a nerd and updated wood to Hotfix 388.10. They supposedly improve the performance of the game and optimize it, and eventually started to give this error. Re-installed the game, did not help. Probably will have to roll back the wood.

i
igromag 25.01.20

Yes I confirm the error is due to the fact that either the video card does not support Vulkan. Vulkan either not installed or not updated.

S
StormX07 25.01.20

The same blue damn screen

Graphics card GTX970 4Gb

Torrent SteamRip by Fisher, in this half of the dll is not present, and the tablet seems the same Codec

N
Nerzul91 25.01.20

download here the latest version and everything will work https://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home