3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ducks4yquack 19.09.19 09:57 pm

Advise mouse

The budget I like, can afford +- 3K rubles, maybe someone can advise me a mouse, thanks in advance )
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.09.19

ducks4yquack
Logitech G403 great mouse,but in 3 pieces, you naturally will not fit.

F
FallenGhost 19.09.19

ducks4yquack
A4Tech XL-747H yuzayu since 2012, troubles do not know.

d
ducks4yquack 19.09.19

saa0891
thank you of course, but why would you advise if I wrote 3K))

here's more on this eye put, but not sure
HyperX Pulsefire Surge USB Black (HX-MC002B)

s
saa0891 19.09.19

ducks4yquack wrote:
thank you of course, but why would you advise if I wrote 3K))
Just makes sense to save the 1.5 thing and in the end to buy some stuff,if you can buy a really good thing,but it's your choice I don't care as they say the avaricious pays twice.

V
Vaipen 19.09.19

Why pay more for all sorts sustainence if single, that figure is expensive germanskie be covered with the time equally. Served first the wheel, then drizzle the button, and then contact the computer disappears. In the end, even though the 500r to 1.5 K a single outcome in the bin. So the main thing is to hand the rules were, the shelf under your thumb and the side buttons, and the rest do not care. And Yes, do not try to take monocerus with buttons, complete crap.

P
Pilat. 19.09.19

FallenGhost wrote:
A4Tech XL-747H
a really theme of rats

G
Grroznyi85 19.09.19

ducks4yquack
Still as a variant it is possible to consider the Logitech G300s. It just you will not come out more expensive than 3K.

S
Sheril 19.09.19

ducks4yquack
http://www.cougar-world.ru/
Gaming mouse, the Cougar, on the right and left hands, the braided cable, the button assignments are set the backlight too.
Himself chooses what is more suitable.

I to myself such bought.

_
_POINTMAN_ 19.09.19

Vaipen
Well, how would all these shelves for the fingers on the fan, so then to each his own. The difference between the mouse for 500 rubles, and 3K ,at least that expensive mouse is the precision at times more. Every day is appreciate it at work, where I use cheap China. After that, it seems that home mouse, you can wield like a scalpel. For all the time personally, I have broke just rather decoder, the rest of the mouse is changed only due to the fact that the corny tired. For me it remains a mystery what to do with a mouse, so she regurgitated to the state is not defined computer.

V
Vaipen 19.09.19

_POINTMAN_
For me it remains a mystery what to do with a mouse, so she regurgitated to the state is not defined computer.
A lot of things. Even before that level onto the floor by accident from the table or stick in another PC to test and eventually burn off. Into the account shelves also thought that the boast until this ice dragon, now a mouse in the hand it feels like a brick.

_
_POINTMAN_ 19.09.19

Vaipen
Tried shelf the mouse. I personally didn't fancy

S
Sheril 19.09.19

Vaipen
now a mouse in the hand it feels like a brick.
Similarly

D
Demonic Wolf 19.09.19

Razer DeathAdder Essential. Took Alec for 1600. Its worth the money. Not fake, all the checks pass, Razer Synapse regaetsya. For the price of 3500 in Russia would never have taken.

Z
Zamkadysh 19.09.19

For 1 500 on Ali you can buy a rat from a good brand, what is that and is there most profitable still to buy, posmatrel at the Russian dealers is exactly the same of almost 4 kozarica.

E
Erontlop 19.09.19

Zаza
You have not enough money

A
ArtyrKar 12.03.21

razer deathadder essential from alik
or zet fury pro
and to the extreme HyperX Pulsefire Surge USB Black (HX-MC002B)