3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkistorrik 25.01.20 12:23 pm

Tips for beginners the game or re-passing (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Hello, decided to share some of my observations and tips.
(I write first time so if where podtopil, I am sorry:))
The Council pervyyv battle, try to tumble(when he started playing I thought that the combat system, He swings, and his foe three times manages to hit). Solution: roll down the sight of the enemy, pokuvyrkatsya a few times you will notice a sequence of attacks of the enemy, and then trick. I was able to tie 4 enemies at the same time!(swamp Golem and dog), (same system with iron Golems and ghouls and other monsters) though drank 3 health 50.
The Council storiesla you have the opportunity to purchase or you just found a Shotgun, then rejoice - your problems solved - the shotgun fires buckshot, several enemies(RMB to aim and you can shoot straight from the roll, so that even a crowd of enemies will be able to hit you 1-2 times before you die, you know - the more filled yellow circle when aiming, the more damage you will inflict when firing). But the shot ends quickly, so use wisely. No effect on iron Golem(immunity), and some monsters.
The Council trativ first swing breaking locks, it is very useful(just sea chests... but they're closed xD so hacking with picks everything). Lock picks you can find and buy(on the bottom island, in map mode, buy 4 keys, value 100зл. per piece)
The Council четвертый4. Try to buy all the items which increase attributes, skills, it's gonna be very helpful - can't crack a chest, put a ring on +10 to hacking, amulet, etc. all you get.
The Council of paysay easy monster Crab(or whatever it is), it gives 100 points of fame and it can kill very quickly(hit heavy attack, the crab is flipped on its belly, we beat on.... profit!)
The Council testosterones look at each area - there is money and useful things. For example, under the waterfall - gold, if you go and look carefully, you will notice vines which you can climb and find a bunch of gold things and doing quests(for example KV. Target, etc.)
The Council setimagedata better not to execute the job(a side) for example you took a bunch of rum, gold and magic crystals, you can return them for some 200-300 of fame or even get nothing.... of course more profitable to keep.
Board mosimage.... as anyone, but I do not advise to download at once - insanely expensive, and on top, and in General the shotgun is better. Although parrot is a great thing, as the rain of fire...
The Council defatigante will be your main issue, Yes it is money, not fame, their just crazy enough to pump the skills, just not enough money. Tough save.
The Council desyatynnaya easier to flank the enemy(to cross to another place on the Islands), than to try to kill him.
The Council of odinnadcataya!!! Probably the most useful weapon after the shotgun, I don't remember where they were taken/bought but there are three of them and the application they were wiped out from the group interview(even with 1 bomb), right-click to aim and throw, don't forget the explosion in 1.5-2 seconds count that the enemy was right on it.
Board dvenadtsataya, bombs, gold, skills, etc. hacked once Artmann(the only thing that is left to itself - fraction for shotgun 300pcs).
Of course, much is not written, so please add.
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyManD 25.01.20

If you're going to play a mage (custody) ,you can not download breaking the spell of opening locks depending on the magic crystals.(blue numbers in case of burglary)

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 25.01.20

Interested in something else: to download the production of horns, teeth, skins etc. if it's paid? You can still swing discounts from torgovtsev will pay off do they? And in General in the second risene to buy anything not needed, all the best was the most money postponed for pumping. And then you suggest everything amulets to buy. But the amulet may cost 500, and this is the price of pumping skills and do not have before each conversation, burglary or theft of pocket change a set of rings, amulets and earrings.

A
AndreyManD 25.01.20

Sanya Baltic
Production it is better to download the whole ,but the prices are absolutely useless.

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 25.01.20

AndreyManD I looked, write that we give a 5% discount for skill cost 250. Therefore, this skill was just off to spend in stores 5000. It's a bit much, I agree that this skill is not needed.

A
AWYD 25.01.20

If after all conversations with Bosom (after your resurrection) your card is not enough marked Islands,then you have obviously not litsuha,just a Repack with a tablet from FTL.Think about whether or not to play on without DLC.

Spoiler

A
AWYD 25.01.20

I recommend first to find the trophy from the collection,giving 10% to glory.Pumped will be much faster.
Are these Shackles on a Misty island.The book on their search in the home of the Inquisitor, Carlos(green marker),and themselves (the red marker).

Spoiler

A
AWYD 25.01.20

On the Islands you will be among other plants,to find eight rare.Which give a permanent boost of +2 to your stats.
Do not rush to eat them,in the game there are recipes with which you can boil these herbs elixir,giving a gain of +5.

A
AWYD 25.01.20

What to do if the game is retarding and frieze, or I want to unlock FPS:
1. Go to the folder Risen 3 - Titan Lordsdataini and open the file ConfigDefault.xml;
2. Find parameter FPSLimitToRefreshRate=true and change it to false;
3. FPSLimit=0 must be set to 0;
4. Save, run the game.

A
AWYD 25.01.20

The game does not save my progress:
- Can help to run as Administrator;
- If that fails, then create in your profile (eg C:UsersAdmin) empty folder called SavedGames;
- If this does not work, then open the file of Risen 3datainimount_packed.xml find it line PhysicalPath=$(savedgames)/Risen3/SaveGames" and replace the path with the established game. For example, so PhysicalPath=D:GamesRisen 3 - Titan LordsSaveGames

A
AWYD 25.01.20

All the stats in the game, the upper threshold 105. For example,I found and cooked for 5-7 potions(giving a gain of +5).
That is likami I average raised every stat to 30.Hence the advice: swing stats to 70,not using Elika.
But after 70,when he and glory have a lot more to increase-they are the same!

A
AWYD 25.01.20

If you found the teleport stone state it into the teleport and you will be available for a quick move to this point on the map of the island.
Turning into a parrot allows faster travel than walking and plan from high places quite far away(the parrot can fly to the desired point on the island without fear of being attacked or discovered).

D
DeadPushMe 25.01.20

I would write a guide on how to start the game with the pumped skills for the loot and +10% exp, but this is already described above! BUT I'M SO BASTARD TO DO IT )

A
AWYD 25.01.20

Often save your game in separate slots, the game has a couple of quests that can baganaly and screw up all the passage.
So if suddenly, you will have the bug not to overplay many.

A
AWYD 25.01.20

With all the dead animals you can collect trophies(bones,teeth,skins, etc.) are the ingredients and Golda ,but this is something we need to learn .
If you want to build everything from the beginning of the game can make tricky,the main thing is to know who to learn.
How to make:
Solarbabies Calador turn into a parrot,fly to the hunter(marked on the map).After a couple of conversations-learn-but this,of course, you need capital.

A
AWYD 25.01.20

On the island of magicians to improve the extraction of ore from the gnomes in the ore mine.Will get 8 pieces of ore from the veins instead of 5.
Spoilerphobes in the mine,go right to the top teaches the main dwarf in the mine

G
Greywarn 25.01.20

Also, all hunting skills in the beginning of the game(after the resurrection) can be trained on a Misty island in the first character(Ventura), whom we meet there on the landing, but only after taking him to the local camp of the soldiers of the Inquisition.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

First download dexterity and influence,because it's a break-in,theft,intimidation and eloquence (of course suck and coaches),which is a pretty big income,receipt of information and a lot of different useful things and weapons,and these skills can be enhanced with permanent potions but rings,amulets and earrings,well, and potions which give a raise on time.
And of course,download main combat skill,I don't use pistols,so I have it melee.
Hunting skills are also very useful,as you will be removing from the animal a lot of different things,even if you will not use them you can just sell.

We also advise you to join the Guild demon hunters,they have many useful spells such as stone skin,haste attack,treatment including allies,regeneration well, and I liked the ability when the hero is not just strafe rolls when he teleports.
Oh yeah,also have demon hunters can pump Ghost vision (which is the default or what does not) and you'll see all the items,weapons and enemies.

d
dablpuff 25.01.20

1. Do not sell the silver on the tail you can sell the silver for half the price.
2. If you are in a Guild of demon hunters, don't waste all plates at once to start to bleed rune skin and blade demons.
3.Raw fish can sell at a good price one of the demon hunters on calidore.
4.Iron also can sell the fortress of the demon hunters the Smith.

M
Marvelosi 25.01.20

AWYD
Oho-Ho-Ho Dude zamorochili! Thank you for the info. Throw Casar on the Wallet? if you find how to activate the Console in the game (Test-Mode)

G
Greywarn 25.01.20

Very useful since the beginning of the game the ability to Sneak. It is possible to learn from one of the gnomes on the Isle of Thieves.

Remember, muskets and shotguns not only firearms the far and middle of battle, but also a good weapon for close combat.