3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spaike 25.01.20 12:23 pm

Add-on corsairs 3 Freedom Wind (Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales)

I read on the website www.seadogs.ru about the new addon(fashion?) to dogs 3 I wanted to ask those who are already border - which is better CPC or this addon the Wind of Freedom, just want to play , but unsure the meaning is -because there was the opportunity to build colonies on the Islands) . . .

link to the mod http://www.seadogs.ru/games/corsairs-wof/files.php
103 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seguro 25.01.20

GIC is not Adon,and independent game from the same series.And the wind of freedom Amateur Adon,to be put on dogs 3 read carefully before sprashivati.In addition, in version 1.2 it is possible to build only one colony

B
Barabulkin 25.01.20

Love on the island of St. Martin to find the smugglers, to which we must turn to find the caster from Missy about the gig Harbor killer, help pliz

P
Pivoved 25.01.20

The same problem...Found 1 contrabandist sitting in Ferne,so he will tell you where to look.
And if someone had problems,so I was not able to find it in 1 time,then look for night.

D
Dimmmarik 25.01.20

the issue further in quest of the gig Harbor killer!
collected 5 medalenov -ran every dungeon or anything other than skeleton was not found! who was - what to do there???

l
likerliker 25.01.20

when assembled 5 medalenov get on a ship and sail into the Bay and there is a cave in it is a demon he will have a sword the dragon language which you vozmesh then when you sail there will be a ship kashmar try to take it on Board the ship there take stanicki sword and I on Jamaica is the quest about monkeys on a ship and I who nebudu have completed the quest about the skull if you are going to perform and if you need help write I have this game the whole screen and if you go down to the tavern all ask maybe they will sell you a map sokrovisha and these treasures will kakienibud unique sword if you find the sword strike put and not snimite it had no type orujia from him just shield the character does not get tired

D
Dimmmarik 25.01.20

thanks schA try! I lived in a city in the catacombs and searched in the cave! what about the skull it where to go necessary??? and in the quest of the missing jewels in the cave what to go??

m
maxiksuper 25.01.20

I have a question:I gave money to the architect for the construction of the colony, and he sailed to explore the terrain of the Islands when he gets back or find it?? and then the game is already 1 year passed??

D
Dimmmarik 25.01.20

Where to find the architect?

m
maxiksuper 25.01.20

in Guadeloupe there you find

X
XakerGrom 25.01.20

The people there are someone about the Freighter monkeys I told you
1)out of captivity
2)Founded bastard who framed me
3)vernulsa to the house where me prisoner kept there kokogoto pepper saved
4)sailed to Antigua There zashol to rastavica decided
5)killed the one who set me up Cho more
CHO NOW I ПЛИЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗЗ(((

S
Salkov 25.01.20

Person, on account of the skull which asked, explain that when you reach rank 29 or 28 (I just have no remember), you'll get a treasure map (go to taverns and ask all the people they sell the cards - they are mostly dressed as pirates) , and which treasures will be on the island of Martinique in the Bay, going in the dungeon a message will appear such as the skull splits or multiplies and turns a lot of coins( or 15000000 1500000 odd like that) then the message displays the type of captain we need you back in the Bay if you have good soldiers and you pity them, then dismiss them approaching the exit to the Bay : explain why _ in the Bay on you will attack five pirates , even with them not fight them they sileneae immortal so intent on the game!in short they'll win and say type now you work for them - then you'll appear on the ship shark there proidesh through the hold, gun deck into the hold to the captain ,but not immediately, someone will approach dude will type the captain wants you to take!in short, this captain takes everything away from you that Thea had : money, guns , breastplates, the ship(but you'll be able to return).when you will give a third of zadaniami decides to escape from the pirate , 3 task is the capture of the colony La VEGA- you talk to the Governor of the colony, he'll understand ,once you ubika pirates you'll be in the Bay on the ship of the second class and try to pull the shark to abordaj because her chest is all your stuff, break ship grapeshot to the team was very small !then you get a map of where your sailors will be on the island of Montserrat!

S
Salkov 25.01.20

now my question, guys!!!!how can I kill Philip who is a spy, he was smuggled ispackage,the mission called neulovimaya squadron, just the fact that when I come to the house on kwaako, there here is this Philip needs to be there is a lock-type door or entrance is closed!!!well what am I to do with these???????and another question , after what grade I'll find all the magic stones, there's only like three pieces , I have two, I'm talking about the magic ruby and diamond!!!

S
Salkov 25.01.20

and when, or at what Missy can build my colony guys????????

g
gimran 25.01.20

what ship monkeys? I sailed to the island where you can see it's a ship! journal entry ship I don't see the need to explore the island! everything is already ransacked!! nothing!!! I went to the house near the exit of the city!!! there is a guy dogovorilsya about pirates! log Black flag! found pirate killed! the entry in the log should report to Larsen! who is this?? where to find it! and what's with the monkeys??

V
Valeron Dude 25.01.20

likerliker
29.10.09 06:28 when assembled 5 medalenov get on a ship and sail into the Bay and there is a cave in it is a demon he will have a sword the dragon language which you vozmesh then when you sail there will be a ship kashmar try to take it on Board the ship there take stanicki sword and I on Jamaica is the quest about monkeys on a ship and I who nebudu have completed the quest about the skull if you are going to perform and if you need help write I have this game the whole screen and if you go down to the tavern all ask maybe they will sell you a map sokrovisha and this treasure will kakienibud unique sword if you find the sword strike put and not snimite it had no type orujia from him just shield the character does not get tired

took obordazh but there nebylo sword stanitskogo!!!what to do explain please

R
Riddick90 25.01.20

where can I find Curacao on the grass regaria???????????people even hto help!!!

R
Riddick90 25.01.20

where can I find Curacao on the grass regaria???????????people even hto help!!!

L
Lesnaya vedma 25.01.20

Regalia comrade by the name of Salvatore, he has a house in the jungle.

L
Lesnaya vedma 25.01.20

Write if you need help. Plus question: does anyone know how to become the leader of the pirates on Isla Mona, or is it impossible?

L
Lesnaya vedma 25.01.20

In order. If you rigazio not found, it is better to outsmart. After the flush of the first frigate squadron (the entry in the journal there's still one important job), come back to the house and run to the door to call the castle before the pirates-hour not entered into dialogue. Then talk to them, kill, go in, get regalo...and the plan.
Help an old sailor to find a house in the jungle of Martinique, and come back. Talk to the guy who lives there.