3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David_Blein 25.01.20 12:25 pm

1050ti and FPS drop HELP (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy)

Friends, please tell me what may be related to my problem...
System:
Windows 8.1
AMD FX-8350
Asus Strix OC GTX 1050TI
RAM 12GB
After a few minutes of the game (is that straight from the start)
When performing some actions (picking fruit, breaking the box, or even Crash if it starts to turn) much drops the fps that much may not play, but immediately fps is restored, if not to take actions (stand, run, jump, norms 60fps), checked on a PC from a friend (AMD FX-4150, Radeon HD 7850 2gb, 8gb RAM) the game does not lag. I tried to change the driver, change the graphics, nothing helps. All forums have a search at anybody such problems are not. Please help!
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoN141 25.01.20

If the license, write to the developer to create a theme or trims to English. (or - look in English).
If the pirates, then take it up with the Repack, try to change.

M
MagicHero 25.01.20

David_Blein
Put in the panel of NVIDIA in power management mode, maximum performance

A
AL5 25.01.20

David_Blein
How should I explain my hunch.
The game may not be the main process or the computer may think that the game is minimized. I XS how to explain)), but such logs are.

The game is probably in the window expanded to full screen, you.

D
David_Blein 25.01.20

NoN141
Pirates, but wrote, there is muffled, repak is also changed, but to no avail

D
David_Blein 25.01.20

AL5
Not full screen, but the resources is not eating for some reason, 30% of the total load approximately

D
David_Blein 25.01.20

Spoilerafter 10 minutes of the game, about, starts this crap, when picking fruit or breaking boxes or just when Krutitsa. And the longer you play, the more lagausie be these actions ..

X
XardaS95 25.01.20

Spoiler
see the option minimum processor state, must be 100%

D
David_Blein 25.01.20

L3g10n
Costs 100%, the problem is that I only have with this game is such garbage, with the rest all OK, I guess that the problem is in some setting of the graphics, but don't know what and how to fix it, from changing those settings in the game, this crap, unfortunately, does not disappear

k
kvitos 25.01.20

I've had the same shit with battlefield. Was that the case in MICS. I first updated his firmware and it worked. Then bought another SSD and began to put games on it. Though everything else was okay. One game is not liked a single one particular firmware of SSD.

D
David_Blein 25.01.20

kvitos
Tough, but I have, unfortunately, no ssd

g
gennaz 25.01.20

David_Blein
checked on a PC from a friend...Radeon HD 7850 2gb the game does not lag.
You answered your own question.
I now also have a card from AMD and everything is going great.
Spoiler
And here is another example.
Spoiler
The findings do it yourself.

D
David_Blein 25.01.20

gennaz
Spoiler here otvetochku)fortunately that's not the issue.) And what really...

W
WanRoi 25.01.20

MagicHero
Suggest as panel to configure the game itself: well, there is anisotropy mode dnodisplay performance etc.