3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalvationX 19.09.19 09:57 pm

Similar games

Guys, please advise games of recent years : shooter, fantasies and Bgsec, like Mass Effect, Far Cry, TES, Witcher, Divinity Original Sin, etc., thank you)
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 19.09.19

mullanurovti
fallout 4

S
SalvationX 19.09.19

Dogma
I passed ;)

D
Dogmit 19.09.19

SalvationX
so, go again.

Z
ZloyViki 19.09.19

Too much variation in genres and gameplay)

M
MunchkiN 616 19.09.19

you can play Eleks, bound BU flåm, Mars lords of var and the couple there are more. Tama as in the Witcher couple bazarish go with all the go then everyone clapped. still possible in dark solus play. there the couple basically go talk rarely but often clapped and clapped you where you can kill zombies and you yourself are a zombie.
which as divinity - probably shadow runes and Westerland like Tama go lot talking about, nothing is clear go machit mobs and play as chess. then there are all sorts of pilars of eternity , tyranny, and some games. Tama many conversations you all skipease and dismantle mobau as in DotA 1 there is a current running many personagem. in dragon age as well, all sealed.
with such a wide palette Ihrer easier to release Igor walk

A
AlexHDfix 19.09.19

Uncover Metacritic and look for each year games are arranged by the user rating, you can even rating critics not to miss Andromeda, Mass Effect and Dragon Age Incusition

R
Rolemanser 19.09.19

SalvationX
Pathfinder Kingmaker, Pillars of Eternity 1, 2, Tyranny, as an option to go again or if not the game in pereizdaniya classics Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate I II Enhanced Edition

S
SalvationX 19.09.19

ZloyViki
Well then Yes) I just have so many games went, from step-by-step strategies to visual novels) So now looking for anything

V
Vaipen 19.09.19

If the type of Mass Effect you com Bureau declassified. There's identity go on the basis of much market, then go on a mission with tima, wet aliens with plasmaglow, then back to base.
The type of the Edge Lights can Tom Clancy wild lands. There is also walk on the map to 100,500 km and perform all sorts of missions for the rebels.
Well, or a series of just another Bush.
GOST Varior with Sniper gold triangle of Saint-identity norms more of shutanov.

z
zdrastE 19.09.19

SalvationX wrote:
Guys, please advise games of recent years : shooter, fantasies and Bgsec, like Mass Effect...
into a search engine - the most popular gay club in your town, put on a suit and go on an unforgettable journey full of new meetings, adventures and extravagant sensations in the real Mass Effect ...

Z
Zamkadysh 19.09.19

Yeah, wanted nothing cooler than Mass Effect did not invent, for creators to pay, let them scratching turnips)).