3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 25.01.20 12:27 pm

Your opinion about AI (The Evil Within 2)

What do you think about how well implemented the AI, how varied, interesting, smart, etc.

My opinion: the AI sometimes clearly weak, it is possible to escape from under his nose and he'll instantly lose. Is always the same, predictable, works well on stairs.
I'm on 3-ku estimate, mediocre AI, but maybe I do not consider it better or worse on the contrary of my assessment.
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Durden 25.01.20

Freiherr
better, they notice you from far away

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Freiherr wrote:
I'm still on the kashmar play
Play on the classics,only then the game really gives a lot of emotions and challenge,there is even indicator off not to mention everything else,you have 7 saves,when I had three more chapters and save left,that's where the adrenaline was really so much emotion in this regime have experienced.

It is a pity that such regimes generally, few games do,not saying at all that these games not practical.

Well, give bonus exp for completing this mode.

In the first part by the way the complexity of Akuma too cool was,they killed with one hit or kick.

F
Frayherr 25.01.20

saa0891 agree, hardcore is not enough in modern games, I'll be sure to start this mode, but first pass the previous one.
But in terms of cleverness of the AI, they are getting better? The previous person said before obnarujit, is this true?

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Freiherr wrote:
The previous person said before obnarujit, is this true?
First faster find and as I wrote above,there is no indicator that you burned it too adds to the complexity especially when you sneak up from behind and quietly trying to cut down,some jerk starts yelling and knocks you endurance,and you're even escape can not,moreover, by his cry, he attracts others ,and of course the beat is very painful.

Moreover, this complexity is generally no flow,no weapons or abilities which further adds hardcore and difficulties starting from the fact that you even stupidly the same stamina and HP can't increase (about a bunch of other useful abilities I'm not even talking) to the fact that the weapon is weak with the initial characteristics,the crossbow there is an indispensable thing (as well as on Akuma first,without the crossbow you do not pass certain points),although the shotgun is also,shot in the stomach and if the reptile fell quick run up and finish.

S
Slipnot6 25.01.20

saa0891
And if you start a new game + and choose classic mode, then you've got the possibility of pumping will be all skills and upgraded weapons from a previous save.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Slipnot6
As far as I remember in classic mode, no new game+.

S
Slipnot6 25.01.20

saa0891
Really? I now double-checked, entered the game, chose ng+ since you last saved it on nightmare and I was offered all 4 difficulty levels. Earlier I classic took place as usual - without pumping, and this chip noticed recently.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Slipnot6
Well, try to choose classics.

S
Slipnot6 25.01.20

Choose, ran a little prologue:
SpoilerAt the KHP shows that the bleeding remained.

k
klirikoalb 25.01.20

In the book of Dan brown about the AI is written...Origin, all advise.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Slipnot6 wrote:
Choose, ran a little prologue:
Spoiler
At the KHP shows that the bleeding remained.
It will be necessary at home to check,I can certainly confusing something,but I remember that when I passed on the classics and wanted to choose a new game+ classic has been unavailable.

S
Slipnot6 25.01.20

saa0891
Then write if it worked. Maybe it's on older patches are not available, but now prokativaet, God knows.

D
DarkTenshi666 25.01.20

My opinion

Stupid, not well, as the author said, I have a lot of time hiding from one or a group of these monsters in the bushes right under their noses, this is the norm? when if you try you can and 1v1 fists with the mob, and if very strongly to try and 1H2 without damage to health,as well in this game you can satellite almost all(except for some battles).

To hide under the noses of enemies even in those bushes that hide the hero is half or partially, just fucking double facepalm.

And that's because such tricks I always have a shitload of ammo it=) and all these tricks it is possible to turn on all difficulties.

And the fact that the rumors on the classic mobs on see, it's all bullshit, they have the same sight radius as and all the difficulties, the AI of the mobs from complexity to complexity does not change what they were dumb, and so remained.

The incentive manipulative 49ч+another passage on the pirates(release version), so believe me I know what they say about AI.

If you compare the AI of the first and second parts, the first is definitely a little better =) because of those in the first and another to run easy(almost).

F
Frayherr 25.01.20

I have them with no problems now run away if they detect and this seems to be the problem of AI, although it may I'm so pumped and so kazhetsa ))) all branch secrecy pumped.

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Slipnot6 wrote:
Then write if it worked. Maybe it's on older patches are not available, but now prokativaet, God knows.
Classic mode is indeed available in new game+

That's just pumping HS and weapons will still be unavailable,only Kraft.

Except of course that it will be all weapons,ammunition and components that you found,and of course the ability to turn on infinite ammo.

Slipnot6 wrote:
then you've got the possibility of pumping will be all skills and upgraded weapons from a previous save
Here I do not understand the weapons of course will remain but the skills and the pumped arms no,because on classic mode is not available pumping principle,if you choose a save game with a different difficulty where the available pumping you won't be able to choose a classic mode as new game+ need to save it after passing on the classics.

F
Frayherr 25.01.20

What will fall out of the mobs on classic mode instead of the gel?

s
saa0891 25.01.20

Freiherr wrote:
What will fall out of the mobs on classic mode instead of the gel?
Stuff for crafting ammo,very often can do nothing to fall out.

F
Frayherr 25.01.20

clearly, in General the game only starts in the classics, but right now I don't play it and just watch the story.

S
Slipnot6 25.01.20

saa0891
Like you said, pumping is not available, but you're my screen with max HP at classics I saw improvement remained. There available and a rapid response when shooting, and even murder because of the angle.
Hell knows, particularly on the screen will not show and video recording... If it is necessary to you can of course try.
Although, there is also this:
The game I started on classic mode, then, after passing it, I used the same save for ng+, only on the complexity of the nightmare(it's easier to collect the collectibles was).
And after several playthroughs of the game on the nightmare, one guy asked for a save game for classic, to make it all assembled.
It was then that I noticed this garbage, starting with ng+ for classic mode.

F
Frayherr 25.01.20

Slipnot6 wrote:
The game I started on classic mode
this is interesting, couple of questions:
a) how could you start a classic if it is available after passing
b) is it possible to play the classics without having the experience for the back? even these 7 saves need to plan ahead where to use