3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.R 25.01.20 12:29 pm

A weapon in each hand (Dragon Age: Origins)

Actually I would like to know who is better with a weapon in each hand Warrior or rogue???
87 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rock_Lobster 25.01.20

Probably still rebel, even considering the fact that the blades will often hang the chances of critical hits. And the warrior shield+sword or two-handed sword, although it is possible and two swords.

D
D.R 25.01.20

I think so too))) but I want to write, somebody who has played and for and for. And you do not want fail)))

m
merdok_rus_ 25.01.20

but I more warrior like he and armor and health more inappropriately paritsa if the mob off of the tank and the enemy back to find Nada and the Berserker specialization provides a considerable increase to the damage

Y
Yesira 25.01.20

played and for and for other
Warrior's best kept times and the damage is not particularly different ;)
But the rogue only liked the fact that trunks himself had opened :D

D
D.R 25.01.20

One more question, it is best to download the robber? Warrior? And Kama which specialization to take? Thank you all in advance for the answers in the topic!!!)))

m
merdok_rus_ 25.01.20

the robber, the assassin and duelist to develop agility cunning force,war berserk escho I took Templar mages to make to rock strength agility body type

J
Julia-007 25.01.20

My opinion is the robber. Under the condition that he would be with two daggers. And damage after taking ability that changes the Power of the Trick will be brutal. ))
The warrior to lose a lot of dexterity for the sake of (if not mitovich true), when it would be nice to put these points in the Physique or Strength.

R
Rock_Lobster 25.01.20

Warrior for any need berserk, and the second either Templar (although the game is not very popular, because nabranyh magicians not much to see) or knight (but the Ripper, for me it sits in the sludge).

Y
Yesira 25.01.20

Romero116
do not tell me... I'm with aura(which increases in proportion to the damage taken to health) run, HP is always at 0 because it is not a tank, and I could afford it, cut all like a real Ripper ^_^ the knight Templar damager IMHO, as a kick in the ass :D
skills invested in the skill, at a minimum, the rest is in force since HP damager nafik not give up, turned killing machine, I think it is with this character in the sequel I'll play:)
PS however blunted it a bit... someone told me that if the warrior to swing the trick, he locks can open, eventually lowered 20 points to nowhere...

M
Metyus 25.01.20

My first character was a mage, then I started a war with two swords (well, just the shock of how strong, really I'm just his Berserker opened), the third robber (damage almost 1.7 times less, since there's a lot to swing the cunning and agility of strength and body little remains, it was duelist and assassin), now going through a war with two-handed sword (for he knew that in the end he got the damage under 100 to become-he will empower and berserk Ripper, and I give what will happen if you first inflict the final blow and then cut in kravavaya rabies)))))) so I'm in war with 2 swords.

m
merdok_rus_ 25.01.20

warrior tenacious robber sometimes the tank can't agrit whole bunch and in this case good health is very helpful sometimes I Tanceval bosses and very good if you have sickly,and Templar should take for the last skill stuns mages damage and mana burns

R
Rock_Lobster 25.01.20

Yesira
It is that last ultra strong, when health expires, and the damage increases, and the rest did not. About Templar and knight, they have ultimate love, like the hero for example the Excitement with the maximum branch all from him and pushes great useet it (and the company).

k
knockin_on_heavens_door 25.01.20

Templar are good against the emissaries, especially when crushing prison put. The spell is broken

Y
Yesira 25.01.20

Romero116
I agree that it is better to take the knight tank, the same Alistair, and dual TVG better than some damage

R
Rock_Lobster 25.01.20

Well, just to be clear, if you play for the two-handed sword-damage dealer, it's best to take petrochilou, but if the warrior defender, the Ripper is not needed. Warriors are different.

K
KuRte_LonE 25.01.20

After patch v 1.02 by far the ROBBER, as the damage is considered to pokazatelyam dexterity for the rogue(his main argument), and the war takes the measure of force ( principle power and figure - 1 to 1 shake) > the rogue's dexterity is higher than strength war > Rogue is better IMHO

N
NAOLEON 25.01.20

Warrior

V
Vano9swat 25.01.20

both horse, but thief 2 dagger, and war 2 one-handed sword or axe etc. and gramatno racked talakh

M
Monstr_Crysis 25.01.20

I think they are equal. Lichnoya play a rogue. We go with the two pumped axes in the armor bloody dragon. Everyone is happy. In war the force of the blow better, and the rogue's attack speed.
In Short, Warrior = Rogue.

M
Miss Willis 25.01.20

Yes, both are good...... For any choice you won't regret it. But the robber gets more!!! (not Zevran mean)