3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halkbigus 25.01.20 12:30 pm

Need opinion of experts

I welcome all experts! I ask you to assess my work on YouTube for the recently released game Graveyard Keeper. Actually started to record videos about 2 weeks ago, has long struggled with picture quality/sound etc. But it seems like all won, and now the main question: How bad is it? :) I would like to hear your opinions, comments about what to fix, what to remove, improve. All thanks in advance for your invaluable help.

5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feyk iz badoo 25.01.20

well, the whole movie is not watched, but in the first minutes can say that everything turned out well
the author's speech is clear and competent, I think your audience will find

H
Halkbigus 25.01.20

Follower Perelman
Thanks for the feedback, very valuable to me. Especially in the first commercials, I want to know what people think :)

d
dichez 25.01.20

Let's play genre has long exhausted itself. It needs to be unique so people watched it to be sure to have endless charisma and sense of humor. And if you like just to play without problems and to communicate with people, it is better to go on twitch and stream to do. If you do not take into account that this is a let's play video is pretty good for beginning, web Cam and good sound also. Really need quiet, but filling up the gaps of silence with neutral music, preferably instrumental. But no matter how perfect was not a let's play on it does not go far, it should not be the main format, think up something, don't be afraid to experiment and to receive criticism, it is better to try and have a chance to achieve something, than not to try anything new. You started and this is already quite a big step. Hope I helped a little bit.

H
Halkbigus 25.01.20

dichez
Thank you for such an informative dimension of my creativity. Take note of all the comments, I will try something new eventually. Many poleznoi information podcherpnul for himself, thank you.

H
Halkbigus 25.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Thanks for the feedback. It is logical that each person likes a specific genre. I will try to improve the quality of the clips :)