3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vospitatel 25.01.20 12:30 pm

Where would you like to live in Gothic 3 what to do? (Gothic 3)

Here's an example:I want to settle in Mora Sul,and to lead there the excavations of ancient temples along with the water mages.
50 Comments
Sort by:
v
vospitatel 25.01.20

Let's possible to upload screenshots.

T
Tekken [zazio] 25.01.20

I hotelby in Faring to teach the lessons of the Archer,to go hunting for beasts and rebels with friends

B
Balbes aka Yuriy Nikulin 25.01.20

Oh... In Vengrad guards to command...

T
Tekken [zazio] 25.01.20

Risky!!!I would prishol and razdolbay you!!!I'm a joke!!!as anyone!!!vospitatel sorry no screenshots!!!I just the other week готу3 gave,take away and climbs!!!Tiomka cool!!!

B
Balalayka 25.01.20

In the Wolf clan, to be a guard at the bridge, not a man but a Golem.

-
-KRESTONOSEC- 25.01.20

The main character, who is now playing.With Xardas new plans to build we Mountain, Lester, Diego, Miltenom friendship will not end.To destroy with the sword the orcs skull and meteor dragon to throw...

p
potolok 25.01.20

and I would be somewhere on the border to Nordmar or in the Nordmar. lived by hunting, selling the skins in faring and sild. wore my favorite medium armor for notmartha. regularly frequented would be the Clan's Hammer - the weapon forging. the war would score, friends to visit for hunting would come...

p
potolok 25.01.20

http://pix.playground.ru/view/121045.jpg
so

T
Tekken [zazio] 25.01.20

potolok to war, slaughter,hunting, hunting,and war it is necessary to finish,as quickly as possible.Want to people with the orcs died,and I people watering a pity,but necessary!!!And orcs sorry to wet and again to!!!!

S
Stanly II 25.01.20

In the monastery of the fire mages in Nordmar, among the eternal snows to study ancient books and live in harmony with cold.

C
Castil 25.01.20

Booze would be with the alchemist in Nordmar. He has a house too small, the draft just kills, but man this stuff is cooking that in the coming time feel almost Innocent, Adanson and Balaram together. And you have to fight)))

A
Alex_Cra2y 25.01.20

In Nordmar, swords forging

A
Apacer 25.01.20

And I don't care where ! Well, live in Gotha..... I .... though there is diversity, there is no computer technology life is not a dream !
Well, stirred up potions with booze Castil tower we tore :D

s
sherzot 25.01.20

And I would in Lago!!!That would be wonderful!!!

P
Psihodolb 25.01.20

I would be too))) the grass was virsual would smoke it))) by the way near the beach )))

L
Lord Vivec 25.01.20

and I Bakareshe - there girls a lot.)

B
BMKB 25.01.20

With their children nomads , surf WARANTY from one oasis to another . OR the fire clan to go hunting for orcs =)))

A
Andariele 25.01.20

They would have died out quickly))))))

f
feyfolken 25.01.20

I would be in Mora Sul arena fought all his life until retirement is not gone...

I
I_Loki_I 25.01.20

In Mora Sul. Dealer would we enjoy the expanse of the desert, sometimes salsa would be in the Arena and of course would smoke a Hookah.