3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIMAN 015 25.01.20 12:31 pm

Mom had occupied the computer! (Plants vs. Zombies)

My brother mom and sister 6 years (my gourna) playing Plants vs. Zombies for 2 hours! They took over the computer!

Anyone have same situation?
35 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazOOr 25.01.20

Damn, you have a family is not inbred time playing in it! You know you play but family!!

Z
Zig_Zag 25.01.20

Damn, you have a family is not inbred time playing in it!
I agree, my parents do not like, even when I play it, and to have played... Yes, I'm in the end of the world will believe, than the mother will start to play it...

R
RazOOr 25.01.20

Looked a minute and said-Shit!
Here here! I also!

M
MrSprooot 25.01.20

In General ,parents are different...

D
DarK FriaR 25.01.20

First talking shit.
And then like coming to school,
you see that mom already mochila whole mouse! =D

L
Lourlit 25.01.20

What a shame! For the game to fuck up!

k
kkiilleerrbbii 25.01.20

I have another story computer I I!

R
Rotato 25.01.20

Yeah awesome game, my mother and I play it mini game is and I Zen garden and survival walk

G
Graf Desirell 25.01.20

I play with his younger brother. We have a type of marathon. Who will play faster:)

m
mrsfanat 25.01.20

kkiilleerrbbii
+

E
ErrorGem 25.01.20

Say that they themselves downloaded not you played

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.20

Votya wrote:
My brother and I are constantly fighting for a place under the sun (read: at a computer). Like, who had time, he went to jail for vegetables. And recently, my father got interested.
8 years later... Tell me, how have you got now? 8)

But if one computer for two, stop to suffer and buy a second computer, finally ))

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Strange that no one Council did not give that brother dunk was necessary, uzeb in 8 years came out and comp all the time free.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.20

Rolemanser
I should have just got a new computer to buy, or at least on her birthday, here is the solution to the problem. On its own know 8)

R
Rolemanser 25.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
I had no such problems, at one time worked in the repair shop, where computers, tablets and phones repaired, so the house of the junk lying around so that you can a couple of computers to collect.